View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 pm



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Super Bowl odds. 
Author Message
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3074
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Super Bowl odds.
This is something I set up on another forum, thought I would share it here. These are the Vegas odds of teams winning the Super Bowl. I usually update it throughout the year depending on how much it changes. As you can see, a lot has changed since the beginning of the season.


Code:
             Jan 10   June 2   Sept 7  Oct 19
Seahawks        5-1.     6-1    15-2    17-1
Patriots        6-1.     8-1    15-2    14-5
Packers         7-1.    13-2    15-2    16-5
Broncos         8-1.    12-1    15-1    15-1
Cowboys        12-1.    12-1    18-1    50-1
Eagles         16-1.    25-1    10-1    35-1
Colts          16-1.    17-2     8-1    25-1
Lions          25-1.    40-1    50-1   450-1
Saints         25-1.    40-1    45-1   150-1
Rams           25-1.    40-1    70-1    80-1
Niners         25-1.    45-1    80-1   400-1
Cardinals      25-1.    30-1    45-1    13-1
Steelers       25-1.    30-1    25-1    20-1
Ravens         25-1.    25-1    22-1   400-1
Bengals        25-1.    35-1    50-1    13-1
Texans         30-1.    50-1    60-1   165-1
Chargers       30-1.    45-1    45-1   150-1
Chiefs         30-1.    38-1    40-1   300-1
Giants         30-1.    32-1    65-1    30-1
Panthers       30-1.    40-2    70-1    22-1
Falcons        30-1.    40-1    40-1    22-1
Dolphins       30-1.    40-1    30-1   125-1
Bears          50-1.    55-1   100-1   400-1
Vikings        50-1.    55-1    30-1    50-1
Bills          50-1.    40-1    50-1    75-1
Browns         50-1.   100-1   150-1   400-1
Washington    100-1.    25-1   125-1   250-1
Jets          100-1.    50-1   105-1    28-1
Buccaneers    200-1.    90-1   100-1   350-1
Titans        300-1.   200-1   185-1   300-1
Jaguars       300-1.   150-1   225-1   650-1
Raiders       300-1.   100-1    90-1   225-1


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... favorites/ Jan 10 numbers.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/ June 2 and Sept 7th. and Oct 19th numbers.


Sharkbait

_________________
It's not how many times you get knocked down that matters, it's how many times you get back up and try again.


Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:53 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Super Bowl odds.
Interesting. The Vikes haven't fluctuated much compared to some other teams. Look at that change in October for the Ravens and Lions! I wonder how much more dramatic the odds would be for Seattle at this point if the refs hadn't helped them avoid a loss to the Lions.

Look at those odds on Jacksonville!


Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:03 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3074
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Re: Super Bowl odds.
Mothman wrote:
Interesting. The Vikes haven't fluctuated much compared to some other teams. Look at that change in October for the Ravens and Lions! I wonder how much more dramatic the odds would be for Seattle at this point if the refs hadn't helped them avoid a loss to the Lions.

Look at those odds on Jacksonville!

They have now. They are currently listed at 20-1

_________________
It's not how many times you get knocked down that matters, it's how many times you get back up and try again.


Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:47 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Super Bowl odds.
Raptorman wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Interesting. The Vikes haven't fluctuated much compared to some other teams. Look at that change in October for the Ravens and Lions! I wonder how much more dramatic the odds would be for Seattle at this point if the refs hadn't helped them avoid a loss to the Lions.

Look at those odds on Jacksonville!

They have now. They are currently listed at 20-1



That's encouraging. :)


Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:33 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3074
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Re: Super Bowl odds.
As of today, the 16th of November, the Vikings are now at 15-1 odds for winning the Super Bowl.

_________________
It's not how many times you get knocked down that matters, it's how many times you get back up and try again.


Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:37 pm
Profile
Strong Safety
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 11402
Location: California
Post Re: Super Bowl odds.
I saw like 650 to 1 LOL

go Vikes lets end this season with a win in SF

_________________
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!


Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:49 am
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37219
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Super Bowl odds.
Raptorman wrote:
As of today, the 16th of November, the Vikings are now at 15-1 odds for winning the Super Bowl.



It's nice to see those odds keep improving!


Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:20 am
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:13 am
Posts: 7235
Location: Ft Walton Beach, Florida
Post Re: Super Bowl odds.
odds , smodds, the Vikings have zero chance to get to the superbowl. We're an average team and will be drafting about pick 14


Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:59 pm
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:46 am
Posts: 2895
Location: Missouri
Post Re: Super Bowl odds.
Laserman wrote:
odds , smodds, the Vikings have zero chance to get to the superbowl. We're an average team and will be drafting about pick 14
This loss hit you hard, huh?


Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:24 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.