View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Around The League - Week 6 
Career Elite Player

Post Around The League - Week 6
I switched over to the Lions game after we won...I can't believe the game was this close.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:19 pm
Career Elite Player

Post Re: Around The League - Week 6
The Lions man...

Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:24 pm
Career Elite Player

Post Around The League - Week 6
Taking a quick glance at scores...

The Cardinals lose again? What's up with them?

The Broncos are in OT with the Browns. PFFFT.

I'm not really surprised by anything else, but I haven't looked at anything more than scores.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:28 pm
Career Elite Player

Oh my gosh Peyton Manning is bad ! Almost as bad as the Denver defense is good.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:28 pm
All Pro Elite Player

Man, these packer uniforms are gross. All bias aside, those things are just awful.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:36 pm
Career Elite Player

Hopefully Detroit is nice and worn out for next week, with this long contest they're playing right now

Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:47 pm
Packers Suck

Crax wrote:
Man, these packer uniforms are gross. All bias aside, those things are just awful.

Are you kidding? Those unis are beautiful, I liked last years throwbacks better, but still.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:44 pm
All Pro Elite Player

Jordysghost wrote:
Crax wrote:

Are you kidding? Those unis are beautiful, I liked last years throwbacks better, but still.

No. The yellow of the helmet not really matching the jerseys really bugs me. It's like they clash almost.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:46 pm
Packers Suck

Crax wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Crax wrote:

No. The yellow of the helmet not really matching the jerseys really bugs me. It's like they clash almost.

:?: They match more then the Vikings helmets match their jerseys.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:49 pm
Packers Suck

Maybe thats just my perception though, dammit I want a blue alternate soooo, sooo bad..

So, so badly.... please football gods..

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:51 pm
Packers Suck

Damn Allen is playing good. Rivers is doing a great job making up for his O Line and getting the ball out quick.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:56 pm
Packers Suck

frosted wrote:
Hopefully Detroit is nice and worn out for next week, with this long contest they're playing right now

When aren't the Lions nice and worn out? :lol:

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:58 pm
Packers Suck

Damn Keenan Allen is frken fantastic today.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:01 pm
Packers Suck

Chargers are playing very well, Rivers and Keenan are keeping them in this one.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:20 pm
Packers Suck

Sigh. Offense going to make the D win the game again.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:26 pm
Packers Suck

And in typical GB fashion we go deep on 3rd and 1.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:42 pm
Packers Suck

Jones had a nice little pushoff on that TD, just subtle enough.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:02 pm
Defensive Tackle

The Panthers just went to 5-0 with a comeback win over the Seahawks in Seattle. It's early but it's looking more and more like the NFC will have a new representative in the Super Bowl this year.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:19 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

Mothman wrote:
The Panthers just went to 5-0 with a comeback win over the Seahawks in Seattle. It's early but it's looking more and more like the NFC will have a new representative in the Super Bowl this year.

Now if we can get Green Bay to lose the rest of their games :)

The NFC is up in the air at this point. I hope the Vikings can take advantage.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Packers Suck

My Mom was at that game so im happy we pulled it out. :D Packers are undefeated all time in throwbacks.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:55 pm
Defensive Tackle

Jordysghost wrote:
My Mom was at that game so im happy we pulled it out. :D Packers are undefeated all time in throwbacks.

That's because their opponents can't get past how ugly those throwback uniforms look. ;)

Seriously, congrats on the win. That was a dramatic finish so your Mom got to see a thriller.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:06 pm
Packers Suck

Mothman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

That's because their opponents can't get past how ugly those throwback uniforms look. ;)

Seriously, congrats on the win. That was a dramatic finish so your Mom got to see a thriller.

Our throwbacks are the epitome of beauty. I want a regular blue alternate so unhealthily bad.

Yea she took my little step brother so I was really hoping for this one, glad we pulled it out, as good as Rivers was today he really messed up forcing a throw to gates on that second down in the redzone.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:12 pm
Defensive Tackle

Jordysghost wrote:
Our throwbacks are the epitome of beauty. I want a regular blue alternate so unhealthily bad.

Well, at least we can agree that your desire for one of those jerseys is unhealthy!

Quote:
Yea she took my little step brother so I was really hoping for this one, glad we pulled it out, as good as Rivers was today he really messed up forcing a throw to gates on that second down in the redzone.

I agree. If he had thrown to Woodhead that could have been an easy TD. As they pointed out on the broadcast, it looked like he could have run up the middle for the score too.

It all looks so easy from home. :)

Your mother and brother will probably be riding an adrenaline high for hours after that game.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:21 pm
Packers Suck

Mothman wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

Well, at least we can agree that your desire for one of those jerseys is unhealthy!

Quote:

I agree. If he had thrown to Woodhead that could have been an easy TD. As they pointed out on the broadcast, it looked like he could have run up the middle for the score too.

It all looks so easy from home. :)

Your mother and brother will probably be riding an adrenaline high for hours after that game.

Oh im talking full alternate. Take the Packers regular unis make em blue and slap a blue facemask and decal on the helmet, Now Alternate between the two like Notre Dame, thats vintage Green Bay Packers. Holmgren tried for a complete overhaul in the 90s but it was voted down. (Sigh)

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:45 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

As much as I hate GB, their normal home jerseys are as classic as it gets. They don't change every five years like some teams and i don't hate their helmets.
Ok enough of that mushy stuff...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Packers Suck

PurpleMustReign wrote:
As much as I hate GB, their normal home jerseys are as classic as it gets. They don't change every five years like some teams and i don't hate their helmets.

I really do love you current unis, outside from the whole being Vikings unis and purple. Those Moss Culpepper era jerseys though, just ugh. The last ones weren't so hot either.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:34 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

Jordysghost wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:

I really do love you current unis, outside from the whole being Vikings unis and purple. Those Moss Culpepper era jerseys though, just ugh. The last ones weren't so hot either.

I liked thos Moss/Culpepper era ones. It was a fun time to watch the vikings, so that may have something to do with it.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Defensive Tackle

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:

I liked thos Moss/Culpepper era ones. It was a fun time to watch the vikings, so that may have something to do with it.

Maybe... but those were great uniforms.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:41 pm
Career Elite Player

Post Re: Thoughts Week 6
I just saw the dumbest NFL play I've ever seen.

Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:03 pm
Defensive Tackle

Post Re: Thoughts Week 6
DK Sweets wrote:
I just saw the dumbest NFL play I've ever seen.

:rofl: This probably isn't the thread to discuss it in but I saw it too. I don't think that ball was supposed to get snapped!

I'm glad I didn't see the Vikings do that. I'd be livid!

Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next