Kudo's to the Raiders

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

jackal
Strong Safety

Kudo's to the Raiders

Post by jackal »

The Raiders finally appear to have become a quality NFL team again..

I really hated them at the end of Al Davis era..

They seem to be drafting well and I think jack Del Rio is a decent coach.. he just played for a poor franchise
and had some bad luck.

I think its bad for football to have a team be horrible for a long time.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Kudo's to the Raiders

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote:The Raiders finally appear to have become a quality NFL team again..

I really hated them at the end of Al Davis era..

They seem to be drafting well and I think jack Del Rio is a decent coach.. he just played for a poor franchise
and had some bad luck.

I think its bad for football to have a team be horrible for a long time.
All about that that Qube, baby. And the Raiders got a good one.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

All about that that Qube, baby. And the Raiders got a good one.
i think the raiders went through 7-8 coaching staffs in 11 years and some general managers.

no way you build e team doing that..
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
ThePiper
Transition Player

Post by ThePiper »

I'm watching them play the Bears right now. Carr seems like he has a lot of potential. I think he will be a good QB in this league. Granted, it is the Bears, but he has been playing pretty good since week 1.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

ThePiper wrote:I'm watching them play the Bears right now. Carr seems like he has a lot of potential. I think he will be a good QB in this league. Granted, it is the Bears, but he has been playing pretty good since week 1.
Neither team is very impressive.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote: i think the raiders went through 7-8 coaching staffs in 11 years and some general managers.

no way you build e team doing that..
Yea, they had a real winning tradition over there in Raider land for a while. I was sketchy on Carr coming out of the draft but he really looks great as far as a second year, second round QB goes.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: Neither team is very impressive.
The Bears gave my team sterner resistance then most thought would occur, but I really do think they are one of the least talented teams in the NFL.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Wow the Bears are actually going to pull this out. Should have ran one more play to the RB though. Gould is real good but this is 50 yards just about, thats tough for anyone.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Congrats to Fox though for getting the first win of his career as the Chicago Bears head coach. Real nice job.