Other games

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Other games

Post by PurpleMustReign »

How bad are the Saints that they lost to Tampa AT HOME??!

Arizona is rapidly becoming my pick for the NFC Champion. They look very good so far.

Poor Buffalo... whenever they get a glimmer of hope, New England comes to town and deflates their hopes (bazing!!)
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Other games

Post by Mothman »

PurpleMustReign wrote:How bad are the Saints that they lost to Tampa AT HOME??!
I think you mean "How GOOD are the Bucs?" :lol:
Arizona is rapidly becoming my pick for the NFC Champion. They look very good so far.

They should be considered a frontrunner.

Regarding another game, I heard Manziel had a good game in the Browns win today...
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

"America's Game of the Week" has been pretty boring so far. Good defense I guess, but watching a bunch of 3 and outs hasn't been all that exciting.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleMustReign wrote:How bad are the Saints that they lost to Tampa AT HOME??!

Poor Buffalo... whenever they get a glimmer of hope, New England comes to town and deflates their hopes (bazing!!)

Sucks for Buffalo, I really dont think they played up to their potential at all today.

AZ looks alright, but I just dont see them as an NFC Champion, I think they are going to run out of answers come playoff time, when they have to start playing talented teams with elite defenses or QBs, I like Palmer but I dont think he can hang.. time will tell.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

I'm going to lock this. Let's keep discussion of this week's non-Vikings games in the Around the League— Week 2 thread.