Packer's crime blogs continued

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

jackal
Strong Safety

Packer's crime blogs continued

Post by jackal »

Ex Viking, Letroy Gunion to miss start of season for weapons and drug violations. Packers
are getting arrested more than the Bengals, of late.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... suspension
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Packer's crime blogs continued

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote:Ex Viking, Letroy Gunion to miss start of season for weapons and drug violations. Packers
are getting arrested more than the Bengals, of late.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... suspension
Guion and Quarless, those are the two, and not to be confrontational but werent the Vikings top 3 in arrests over the past decade? Seriously asking, I thought i saw that somewhere a couple years ago.
Last edited by Jordysghost on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I think Dallas and he Bengals have been the worst; the Vikings had a few bad years ...
During Tice and Childress... Zimmer and Spielman have cleaned it up... Well I
think the NFL is not as tolerant, as in previous years...Now you have a few issues
and your career is over, in the NFL.

Shoot I think Simpson alone was arrested more than a lot of teams. Most of the Vikings were good people
and the ones that weren't (Erin Henderson) Two DUI's and a minor domestic thing in just a few months.

SF has had a few really bad years with Aldon Smith and company....
Pseudo Everything
Transition Player

Post by Pseudo Everything »

When it comes to Packers and arrests not much can top Najeh Davenport. Remember him? Broke into a woman's dorm room and took a dump in her laundry basket. You can still goggle that up. Thought Davenport may have tried to wipe the record clean.

As for Andrew Quarless, I wonder if he gets suspended.
Quarless, 26, fired two rounds, one into the air, after an argument with a group of women, according to Miami New Times, which cited a police report. He tried to leave the scene, hiding the semi-automatic handgun in a potted plant outside a restaurant, but he was apprehended, according to the New Times.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf ... /29699927/
Firing his gun after an argument with a group of women. They must have been of the Amazon variety.

Would have loved to have seen the cops watching him trying to hide the gun in a potted plant. :shock:

Gonna go out on a limb here and say that Quarless doesn't have much of a future as a criminal.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Pseudo Everything wrote:When it comes to Packers and arrests not much can top Najeh Davenport. Remember him? Broke into a woman's dorm room and took a dump in her laundry basket. You can still goggle that up. Thought Davenport may have tried to wipe the record clean.

As for Andrew Quarless, I wonder if he gets suspended. Firing his gun after an argument with a group of women. They must have been of the Amazon variety.

Would have loved to have seen the cops watching him trying to hide the gun in a potted plant. :shock:

Gonna go out on a limb here and say that Quarless doesn't have much of a future as a criminal.
Chmura prolly takes the cake with his little hot tub incident, Davenport's is just comedy gold.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

That one Tight End went to prison for raping his underage babysitter ? Marc Chumara (sp)
I'm not sure if that hot tub incident or not...

I guess one of our back up CB's got suspended for a previous DUI Price ??
My kid told me they signed a CB they same day as the announcement ...
I.E. good chance he gets cut or waived...
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote:That one Tight End went to prison for raping his underage babysitter ? Marc Chumara (sp)
I'm not sure if that hot tub incident or not...

I guess one of our back up CB's got suspended for a previous DUI Price ??
My kid told me they signed a CB they same day as the announcement ...
I.E. good chance he gets cut or waived...
Jesus, no he didnt rape her bro, no physical contact occured, and he was aquitted. He made an innappropriate comment to her in a hot tub, it was his daughters freind. Pretty creepy though, but Favre and Chmura were known for partying and banging local 18 year olds so it doesnt surprise me that Chmuras inner creep came through to a young girl. EDIT: You were right about it being the baby sitter, I used to be far more familiar with how everything played out.

I could be wrong, but I believe Chmura was already done playing by the time this happened, not that it really matters. That said, the girl was 17, had it not been completely one sided and apparently creepy enough to report him, would it really be all that bad? 17 is age of consent in some states, i have a hard time believing 17 and 18 is much of a difference, though im pretty young to so maybe its all perspective. Chmura is still a creep however.