The "Official" Roughing the Rodgers Thread

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

The "Official" Roughing the Rodgers Thread

Post by Hunter Morrow »

So, Aaron Rodgers is the league's poster child. Deflate gate and other shenanigans has taken it off of Brady. He's the top tier QB in the league and QBs are treated like rock stars and gods nowadays and Heaven help him if you tackle him too hard. unnecessary roughness flags, b.s. roughing the passer and a plethora, a cornucopia, a smorgasbord of ARE YOU KIDDING ME HANDS TO THE FACE ON THAT?!? will be happening.

There will be nothing whatsoever phantom about these calls. every ref subconsciously understands Rodgers is the Anointed One and the league will be trying to keep him in drives, making plays and getting hot ratings.

This is the "official" place to carp about the Golden Boy. Pepper your angus, phantom flags are coming!
S197
Fenrir

Re: The "Official" Roughing the Rodgers Thread

Post by S197 »

Drunk posting?
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

S197 wrote:Drunk posting?
:beerchug: :burp: :burp: :burp: :beerock:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

S197 wrote:Drunk posting?
:lol:
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I got him in Fantasy so there is a small part that wants him to do well..

I would be a liar if I didn't wish another teams DT 350 pound plus to bury him in the dirt
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Hunter Morrow wrote:So, Aaron Rodgers is the league's poster child. Deflate gate and other shenanigans has taken it off of Brady. He's the top tier QB in the league and QBs are treated like rock stars and gods nowadays and Heaven help him if you tackle him too hard. unnecessary roughness flags, b.s. roughing the passer and a plethora, a cornucopia, a smorgasbord of ARE YOU KIDDING ME HANDS TO THE FACE ON THAT?!? will be happening.

There will be nothing whatsoever phantom about these calls. every ref subconsciously understands Rodgers is the Anointed One and the league will be trying to keep him in drives, making plays and getting hot ratings.

This is the "official" place to carp about the Golden Boy. Pepper your angus, phantom flags are coming!
Rodgers doesnt need help to make plays and get hot ratings.

Furthermore, if you'd like to see A-Rods head get bounced off the turf consistantly with no call, watch the Packers vs Miami, vs Buffalo, or vs NYJ, any of those will work, and get back to me on where all these phantom calls that you swear by are coming from.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: Rodgers doesnt need help to make plays and get hot ratings.

Furthermore, if you'd like to see A-Rods head get bounced off the turf consistantly with no call, watch the Packers vs Miami, vs Buffalo, or vs NYJ, any of those will work, and get back to me on where all these phantom calls that you swear by are coming from.
Nobody who knows him likes Aaron Rodgers. Great QB though.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: Nobody who knows him likes Aaron Rodgers. Great QB though.
Thats not even remotely true, and to me, he has always struck me as a focused intelligent guy with a chip on his shoulder.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote:
Thats not even remotely true, and to me, he has always struck me as a focused intelligent guy with a chip on his shoulder.
But his publicist hired his girlfriend...and nobody who has played with him likes him. His mom probably loves him.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: But his publicist hired his girlfriend...and nobody who has played with him likes him. His mom probably loves him.
Baseless claim with no evidence to support it. :thumbsup: Dont confuse Greg Jennings inferiority complex laden pmsing for being anyones claim but his own.