Dez Bryant to skip season opener?

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Dez Bryant to skip season opener?

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Dez Bryant is contemplating not reporting to the Dallas Cowboys for the regular-season opener unless he is signed to a long-term contract by July 15, according to sources familiar with the receiver's negotiation strategy.
Yikes. What a tool. I'm glad AD was able to get his #### together and return to the Vikings.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/i ... eal-signed
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Dex Bryant to skip season opener?

Post by jackal »

Part of me agrees with Dez Bryant.. he really hasn't gotten in big trouble in a while

The thing he doesn't understand is this kinda stuff makes teams not want to pay him a big deal ...

As a Vikings fan and NFC team that might be a rival for a play off spot.. you go Dez ...stand your ground
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Dez really dropped the ball on this one, he needs to focus on completing the process of negotiations..

:mrgreen:
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Jordysghost wrote:Dez really dropped the ball on this one, he needs to focus on completing the process of negotiations..

:mrgreen:
:appl:
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Dez Bryant to skip season opener?

Post by jackal »

From what I heard the cowboys offered him a long term deal, with big money, but it
included safe guards for him getting in trouble, and was not a number, as high as Calvin
Johnson...He won't get Calvin's money...if he ruins his relationship and is a big pain
on his way out of Dallas, he wont get close to that amount.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!