View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 49ers 
Starting Wide Receiver

Post Re: 49ers
DK Sweets wrote:
What the actual ####?

This reeks of more than just "health concerns", to me. Having four players, in their primes, retire in the same offseason just seems awfully fishy.

Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Inductee

And another Niner gone:

Quote:
According to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, the Cleveland Browns are trading a 2017 seventh-round draft pick to the 49ers in exchange for Andy Lee.

Lee, 32, is the longest tenured member of the 49ers. He was selected in the sixth-round of the 2004 NFL Draft and spent his entire year with San Francisco up to this point. Lee is a three-time Pro Bowl selection and first-team All-Pro. Lee has never missed a game during his 11-year career and has a lifetime average of 46.2 yards per punt.

Link: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... er=ya5nbcs

Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Starting Wide Receiver

Funkytown wrote:
And another Niner gone:

Quote:
According to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, the Cleveland Browns are trading a 2017 seventh-round draft pick to the 49ers in exchange for Andy Lee.

Lee, 32, is the longest tenured member of the 49ers. He was selected in the sixth-round of the 2004 NFL Draft and spent his entire year with San Francisco up to this point. Lee is a three-time Pro Bowl selection and first-team All-Pro. Lee has never missed a game during his 11-year career and has a lifetime average of 46.2 yards per punt.

I like your signature!!! Did yo make it?

Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Inductee

PurpleMustReign wrote:
I like your signature!!! Did you make it?

Thanks! But no, Reignman made it for me. :D

He's proud of his 3 Deep for the W, but I dig the F and N with the fro and moon. :smilevike:

Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:06 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate

Funkytown wrote:
And another Niner gone:

Quote:

So when will they trade Kaepernick?

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2