Video of Dez Bryant to be released?

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Video of Dez Bryant to be released?

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Either this will be a career threatening event for Dez Bryant, or for the "reporters" who are "reporting" it. It will be an interesting next couple of days.
No legitimate outlets are reporting this, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. We will see.

http://fansided.com/2015/02/24/dallas-c ... eo-leaked/
Dez Bryant will have an incriminating video leaked on the internet soon that is apparently five times worse than Ray Rice’s according to a rumor.

Apparently there’s a video out there of Dez Bryant committing an act of violence that is similar to the video of Ray Rice hitting now-wife Janay Rice in an Atlantic City elevator. But, it’s yet to be leaked and we don’t actually know what to expect.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Video of Dez Bryant to be released?

Post by The Breeze »

From the link:
Also a Dez insider tells us he is being brainwashed by Jay Z and Roc Nation Sports.
this looks ugly any way you slice it ((sigh))
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

Man, that's really sick the way it's being sold to the highest bidder. I feel really bad for whoever the woman is...assuming all this is true. Bad enough being the victim of a violent attack, but to have it plastered all over the web is a nightmare.

I hate what happened to Janay and Ray Rice
NDVikeFan
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by NDVikeFan »

We're there is smoke there is fire.

Sleazy to say the least. Be interesting to see what all comes of this.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Dez Bryant - WR - Cowboys

NFL Media has produced the incident/investigation report regarding a 2011 incident in a Wal-Mart parking lot that involved Dez Bryant.

This is the incident that has been generating headlines and wild rumors over the last 24 hours. The report says an unknown person called police to explain a black female was "being dragged from one vehicle to another vehicle" by a black male. The vehicle the woman was dragged from was a Mercedes registered to Bryant. When police arrived on the scene, the alleged victim was not there. Soon after, she arrived in a Bentley with Bryant and said she had an argument with a man named Alex Person and that she was not assaulted in any way. The police let everyone go, determining there was no offense. It remains unclear if there is any video of the incident, although most Wal-Marts have security cameras. You can read the full incident report at the link below.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/pu ... 474214.pdf
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

Wal-Mart?

Going to Wal-mart in a mercedes or a Bently? I assume it's just for the cultural experience.

I know that it's the only game in town in a lot of cases....but this just strikes me as funny, in a dark way....like the movie Idiocracy.
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

The Breeze wrote:Wal-Mart?

Going to Wal-mart in a mercedes or a Bently? I assume it's just for the cultural experience.

I know that it's the only game in town in a lot of cases....but this just strikes me as funny, in a dark way....like the movie Idiocracy.
Prolly dashed in for some condoms :lol:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Dez Bryant - WR - Cowboys

Lancaster, Tex. police say they have no video of the July 2011 incident involving Dez Bryant in a Walmart parking lot.

Police had already said they were summoned but made no arrests. Now we know they don't have the supposed smoking-gun video that's been the subject of innuendo and Twitter hysteria over the past 48 hours. The episode should begin fading from memory.
Source: Dallas Morning News
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas ... bryant.ece