Musgrave hired as Raiders OC

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Musgrave hired as Raiders OC

Post by Purple bruise »

I am glad to see him get a job. I was no big fan of his offense but he seems to be a pretty good guy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... oordinator
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Demi
Commissioner

Re: Musgrave hired as Raiders OC

Post by Demi »

Same old Raiders.
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Lmao. Poor Oakland fans. :lol:
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
losperros
Commissioner

Post by losperros »

Purple bruise wrote:I am glad to see him get a job. I was no big fan of his offense but he seems to be a pretty good guy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... oordinator

I agree. Musgrave seemed like a decent guy. At least he found a way to utilize Patterson. Also, I wonder if he would have looked better with Bridgewater as the QB.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

losperros wrote:
I agree. Musgrave seemed like a decent guy. At least he found a way to utilize Patterson. Also, I wonder if he would have looked better with Bridgewater as the QB.
Easier to utilize a guy when opposing teams have no tape on him. And he showed up for a handful of games.

He also had a healthy offensive line, and the best running back in the game. His third year there with that offense.
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

Poor raiders made another bad mistake here
slapnut19
Transition Player

Post by slapnut19 »

Demi wrote: Easier to utilize a guy when opposing teams have no tape on him. And he showed up for a handful of games.

He also had a healthy offensive line, and the best running back in the game. His third year there with that offense.

also was hamstrung by having ponder. seems to be a well respected guy around the league. would be nice to see the raiders become relevant again. it's always more fun when teams you love to hate are better. plus we visit them next season. that's not too far from me in so cal. i'll probably make the trek for that one.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

After all Oakland has been through, they wind up with Musgrave as an OC? Poor fans.