Tulloch out for season

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Tulloch out for season

Post by fiestavike »

Wow...I hate to see a guy get his knee ruined...but there is some poetic justice in a guy injuring himself while celebrating a play he is supposed to make.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lions-lose ... --nfl.html
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Tulloch out for season

Post by PurpleMustReign »

What a moron. Idiot. Buffoon.
I'm glad this happened. I get so sick of the inane celebrations after every play like they just won the Super Bowl even if the other team gained three yards.
Make the play, smile, and either play the next down or go to the sideline. You already got enough attention by doing the play, you don't need to make yourself look like a newborn horse because you did something for once.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

another NFCN defender injures his knee celebrating a sack. This one while his team is being blown out:
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Chicago Bears defensive end Lamarr Houston will undergo an MRI on Monday after hurting his right knee while celebrating a sack of Jimmy Garoppolo during the fourth quarter of the club's 51-23 loss to the New England Patriots.

"I have to get an MRI in the morning, hopefully everything is good, but we'll see tomorrow," said Houston, who said he's not worried about a tear. "I probably shouldn't have celebrated while they were blowing us out, but it happens.
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/ ... ating-sack

just stupid
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

I love it. Morons. I don't like injuries and don't like to see them, but when players get them by celebrating a stupid play like a sack or first down (or a made FG like Gramatica back in the day), it makes me laugh. Just be happy, but dont' hurt your team by being stupid.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

The Breeze wrote:another NFCN defender injures his knee celebrating a sack. This one while his team is being blown out:
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/ ... ating-sack

just stupid
The idiot tore his ACL... his team was down 48-23 at the time. He doesn't deserve to be an NFL player.
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

PurpleMustReign wrote:
The idiot tore his ACL... his team was down 48-23 at the time. He doesn't deserve to be an NFL player.

that is some poor judgement. i can't believe that it happened twice in the same season....much less within the same division.

the nfl is a trip. players have to really walk a tight line emotionally. "extremist zen"