Toby Gerhart

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Toby Gerhart

Post by fiestavike »

Demi wrote:Denard Robinson, former Michigan QB, got the start...went 22 carries for 127 yards. :rofl:
Toby is not a good RB, but for some reason a lot of Vikings fans like his game. I think he is clearly below league average but was serviceable as a backup.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest »

fiestavike wrote: Toby is not a good RB, but for some reason a lot of Vikings fans like his game. I think he is clearly below league average but was serviceable as a backup.
Been saying this. Blinders are blinders though. He can thank the good version of the Vikings O-line the past few years and especially Jerome Felton for his contract. He will fade into oblivion. Good kid though. I can see him has a broadcaster.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Denard Robinson 2nd Start (now being named starter over Gerhart) 18 carries 108 yards
Toby 4 carries 10 yards

:confused:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Demi wrote:Denard Robinson 2nd Start (now being named starter over Gerhart) 18 carries 108 yards
Toby 4 carries 10 yards

:confused:

Well, fine, he sucks. Are you all happy now? He is the worst RB in the history of the game.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018