Dion Jordan Suspended for four games.

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Dirtyswabby
Starter

Dion Jordan Suspended for four games.

Post by Dirtyswabby »

Representing the Vikings In Raleigh, NC
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Dion Jordan Suspended for four games.

Post by jackal »

turning into a bust in the NFL 3rd overall pick
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

And to think Miami traded away their #42 pick in last year's draft to move up from #12 to #4 to take this guy.
King James
All Pro Elite Player

Post by King James »

A bust trying to cheat. Hilarious. :lol:
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

King James wrote:A bust trying to cheat. Hilarious. :lol:
Almost makes you feel bad for a guy. Trying to live up to his billing as a high 1st-rounder and probably turned to drugs as a way to get there.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Cliff wrote: Almost makes you feel bad for a guy. Trying to live up to his billing as a high 1st-rounder and probably turned to drugs as a way to get there.
Or ... was doing PEDs in college and was forced drop them once he was being tested by the NFL. Tried going back to them.

Hard to say. Guys across the talent spectrum, from practice squad hold-ons to journemen starters, to to Pro Bowlers, all get busted for the same thing.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Eli wrote: Or ... was doing PEDs in college and was forced drop them once he was being tested by the NFL. Tried going back to them.

Hard to say. Guys across the talent spectrum, from practice squad hold-ons to journemen starters, to to Pro Bowlers, all get busted for the same thing.
Yeah, that crossed my mind too ... that the NFL was just testing for more or testing better than the NCAA. I wonder how many "busts" end up falling into that category?
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

all these guys are roided up. A Good friend of mine is friends with an ex NFL player who is high on the All time Sacks List, played for 3-4 teams and was a LB Coach recently on a team in the NFC North. We were working one day and run one and ran into this EX NFL player. He told me to my face he was roided up most of his Career and that EVERYBODY else is too. Believe it guys. By the way I live in destin Florida on the beach and lots of celebrities come here all the time