Cornerback insight from Richard Sherman

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Cornerback insight from Richard Sherman

Post by dead_poet »

I found this pretty interesting, especially what he says about what makes the best corners. According to Sherman, it's not a QB avoiding your coverage.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... c6fea433a9
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Cornerback insight from Richard Sherman

Post by Crax »

That was good stuff. Definitely seems like a guy that isn't just about being physical but doing what's necessary to have a solid idea of what's coming from the other team.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Crax wrote:That was good stuff. Definitely seems like a guy that isn't just about being physical but doing what's necessary to have a solid idea of what's coming from the other team.
Yeah, the dude straight-up knows his stuff. You're not going to fool him. Chances are, he's going to fool you.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

I love listening to him talk. I love his intelligence. Definitely one of my faves...