Cowboys @ Lions

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Cowboys @ Lions

Post by PurpleMustReign »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:I loved how Dez blew up at the end there after Stafford made that awesome dive for a TD.

I cant even imagine the Vikings having a final drive like that. I wish I could but not even in my wildest dreams. Ponder would have dropped the ball, while Fraizer would have been trying to call the 4th TO...

Favre did it on 2009, but with the current crew... not gonna happen.

Ponder would throw it deep into quadruple coverage to Jarius Wright or John Carlson. The Leslie would walk to the left three feet, stare at the field, and then walk four feet to the right. Then, he will realize that he is one foot over from where his normal standing spot is, and move to the left one foot.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

I am happy for Detroit...

But FFS, I freaking HATE Jim Schwartz so damn much. That clown is always so boisterous. What a POS.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:I am happy for Detroit...

But FFS, I freaking HATE Jim Schwartz so damn much. That clown is always so boisterous. What a POS.
You saw how he threw his headset like a spaz while walking off to meet Jason Garret at mid-field? Yeah, he's hard to like.
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

PurpleMustReign wrote:In the game of the two most overrated QBs in the NFL in the last 25+ years
Ponder has been overrated for a long time too and I think I'd much rather have the kind of overrated that Romo and Stafford bring lol. Both have 500 yard games under their belt, and how many other 400 yard games? Meanwhile we've had to watch Ponder struggle through how many sub 100's?
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh