Bryant McKinnie traded to Dolphins

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

soflavike
Hall of Famer

Bryant McKinnie traded to Dolphins

Post by soflavike »

Looks like he wore out his welcome in Baltimore.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -on-miami/
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida
S197
Fenrir

Re: Bryant McKinnie traded to Dolphins

Post by S197 »

He'll do well in Miami, quiet little city without much place to get in trouble. :gone:
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

S197 wrote:He'll do well in Miami, quiet little city without much place to get in trouble. :gone:
:rofl:
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Bryant McKinnie - T - Free Agent

Free agent OT Bryant McKinnie had his car repossessed and is having financial problems.

McKinnie owes his lawyers over $21,000 from a previous matter, and his Infiniti QX56 will be auctioned off in order to pay the tab. It's not the first time McKinnie has been in hot water money-wise. A strip club claimed soon-to-be 35-year-old McKinnie racked up close to $400,000 in unpaid bills. The free agent says he's willing to play right tackle. He simply needs money.
Source: TMZ Sports
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

At 35, all he needs to do is get himself into superb shape, keep his nose clean and work hard. He probably still has the talent to play two or three more years. Then with savvy, conservative handling of his money, the several million dollars he earns in that span should last him for the rest of his life.

:lol:
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

How long until we see him on Pawn Stars selling his ring? :twisted:
King James
All Pro Elite Player

Post by King James »

Amazing how all these players make so much money but many become broke once they hit their mid 30s. $400,000 in unpaid bills??? At a strip club? Ridiculous. I go to strip clubs as much as the next person and never spend over what I don't have. Once I spend over $100 it's time to go.

But I hope he finds success with the Dolphins and they give him a decent paycheck so he can pay everyone he owes.