MRSA outbreak threatens Eagles-Bucs game

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

MRSA outbreak threatens Eagles-Bucs game

Post by dead_poet »

NFLPA tells @treywingo depending on what MRSA containment report says, the NFLPA could advise Bucs-Eagles not to play this weekend.
Adam Schefter on Twitter
Let's be clear: the NFLPA doesn't have the power to cancel games. But it's a union. Discussing working conditions is in the job description.
Tom Pelissero on Twitter
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: MRSA outbreak threatens Eagles-Bucs game

Post by PurpleMustReign »

dead_poet wrote: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Tom Pelissero on Twitter
What an odd story. I wonder what is causing it? It seems like something is not as sanitary or something i not being taken care of like it should. I'm sure they will still play, but imagine if they had to cancel it. I can't imagine one week off would be enough to fix whatever problem lies in the facility.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: MRSA outbreak threatens Eagles-Bucs game

Post by dead_poet »

Also hope Freeman didn't bring it over here. Not likely, but still a worry.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly