Topsy-turvy NFL

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Topsy-turvy NFL

Post by PurpleMustReign »

So, the Giants are 0-5,and the Falcons are 1-4. Kansas City is 5-0, and the Browns are 3-2. I don't recall a season that started like this where it is almost upside down, aside from Denver and Seattle. What is going on this season?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
indianation65
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Topsy-turvy NFL

Post by indianation65 »

What's happening? The same thing that always happens. There are usually about 4 teams that are really good, 4 teams that are terrible, 2-3 that went from great to terrible from one year to the next, and 2-3 teams that went from terrible to great. No surprise...and there will probably be very good playoff games and a decent Super Bowl, luckily, as usual!

Addendum: Oh, and all the teams in the middle are the same.

...wisdom
Last edited by indianation65 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
...spirits in the wind and the trees
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Something like that.

We're only 5 weeks into the season. Things may not be so dramatically upside down after week 17.
PotGoblin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by PotGoblin »

well the giants are continuing their downward spiral... 0-6 now :rofl:
Purple Pride till the end.
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

Not everything changes, I suspect the Vikings will finish mediocre again xD. When we start strong we fizzle, and when we get off to a slow start we make a mid season run before we fizzle. Middle of the pack, here we come ... again.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh