Hard Knocks 2013: Cincinnati Bengals

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Eli
Hall of Famer

Hard Knocks 2013: Cincinnati Bengals

Post by Eli »

Watching the first episode right now and LOVING it. Been looking forward to this all summer. I'd really love to see the Vikings covered some year.

Lot's of great sub-plots already. First round draft choice Tyler Eiffert out of ND (wouldn't have minded seeing the Vikings take him) is going to be a great one. Baddass James Harrison now playing with the Bengals and everyone worried he's going to hurt one of his teammates. A.J. Green being treated like he's made of glass. Rookies, curfews & bed checks, drills.

Great stuff.
UKViking
Backup

Re: Hard Knocks 2013: Cincinnati Bengals

Post by UKViking »

James Harrison scares me...
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

Eli wrote:Watching the first episode right now and LOVING it. Been looking forward to this all summer. I'd really love to see the Vikings covered some year.

Lot's of great sub-plots already. First round draft choice Tyler Eiffert out of ND (wouldn't have minded seeing the Vikings take him) is going to be a great one. Baddass James Harrison now playing with the Bengals and everyone worried he's going to hurt one of his teammates. A.J. Green being treated like he's made of glass. Rookies, curfews & bed checks, drills.

Great stuff.
i'm with ya. just a great show. i'd do anything for the vikes to be featured sometime.
i'm ready for a beer.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Thanks, forgot it had started!