Pelissero talks Harvin

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Pelissero talks Harvin

Post by dead_poet »

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... nd%20Danny

*sigh* It still hurts putting this in the NFL section, not Vikings.

Good stuff from Tom, though.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Pelissero talks Harvin

Post by The Breeze »

interesting insight on Childress....and, as I assumed, Moss' influence on Harvin seems pretty significant.

glad Harvin is gone. Amazing athlete but sounds like a real a-hole.

This interview really shows the depth of knowledge Pelissero has on the Vikings. Gonna miss him.....maybe more than Harvin.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Holy ****. Pelissero could have talked at 120 MPH for two hours. That was exhausting.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

not surprised at all.. Harvin throwing a weight at Childress and then trying to climb off trainers
table and attack Frazier.. I am so glad this guy is off the Vikings. I will give Harvin a little credit
I would probably want to throw a weight at Childress as well.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

ya, Pelissero just gave all those people a crash course in Harvin 101. Like the person who texted the show right at the end, Seahawks fans definitely won't be feeling better about the situation after hearing this. I think this is the first time I heard about Percy trying to go at Frazier. Wow, what a dickhead.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

It's still bizarre to me to see Rice and Harvin together in other uniforms. It's irritating that we have been struggling so much at WR the past few years, and the best ones of our (junky) group moved on to Seattle. Rotten! But, with these injury concerns, maybe they'll back off. Bevell is just plain greedy when it comes to influencing the guys over there to nab Vikings players.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

And instead we get a old ex-packer, an old never been ex-Bengal

Our rookie will work out though. Hopefully we get a QB for him in the next few years though.

Rice is a good player, so is Harvin, when they're healthy, so who knows how much they'll really contribute. Rice is long and lean...not good for taking punishment. Harvin isn't, but plays tough, and can't really seem to hold up and take it.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

dead_poet wrote:http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... nd%20Danny

*sigh* It still hurts putting this in the NFL section, not Vikings.

Good stuff from Tom, though.

It was good... to echo what The Breeze said, I'm going to miss Pelissero's Vikings coverage more than I'll miss Harvin.