View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Hernandez arrested + released from Pats 
All Pro Elite Player

Post Re: Hernandez arrested + released from Pats
MelanieMFunk wrote:
King James wrote:

Hey Hey Hey now! Innocent until proven guilty. I know things look bad but lets wait until the verdict is reached before we accuse him of being a killer. lol

Idk why but it seems whenever someone gets convicted of something, people assume that the defendant is guilty. :confused:

Convicted? :)

And people assume guilt these days because you normally don't get charged with murder and such unless there is some decent proof. Right? This isn't 50 years ago when it was mostly a guessing game!

Murder cases are tough because no one likes to snitch and everyone who was around the victim is usually the suspect. And this screwed up justice system we have. PLENTY, of people have been charged with murder because they LOOK like they had something to do with it.

The court room trial is still a guessing game. You have two people, telling two different sides of the story, and it's up to the jury or the judge to decided which side is telling the truth. No one will truly know how it when down but all the people who were present during the murder. And the key person involved (Odin Lloyd) cant testify because he'd deceased.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:09 am
Hall of Fame Inductee

James, you actually believe this guy is innocent or are you just one of the "innocent until proven guilty" types? This guy is guilty of something, that's for sure! It's more than being a giant idiot, too. :)

I'm just saying, they get it RIGHT a lot more than they get it wrong. Mistakes are made, but overall, I think it's much, much, much better than it used to be. And to sum it up: I've never been charged with anything, but if I'm EVER charged with murder, there's a PRETTY GOOD chance I had something to do with it. Just sayin'. :lol: Same goes for this dude.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:32 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Inductee

ESPN - Families of 2 men fatally shot in Boston each file $6M wrongful death suits vs. Aaron Hernandez - report

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Inductee

ESPN - Aaron Hernandez associates Carlos Ortiz, Ernest Wallace indicted on separate murder charges

Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Famer

Aaron Hernandez to be tried for Boston double-murder next May

Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

ESPN - Prosecutors claim they have "direct evidence" Aaron Hernandez's fiancee lied to grand jury in Lloyd case

:nono:

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:01 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate

Funkytown wrote:
ESPN - Prosecutors claim they have "direct evidence" Aaron Hernandez's fiancee lied to grand jury in Lloyd case

How about adding a link to your "news" posts so we can read the acticles :?:

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:16 pm
Site Admin

Purple bruise wrote:
Funkytown wrote:

How about adding some "manners" to your post when you make a request of someone? Like this;

"Could you please add a link when you post these articles? I find the tag line interesting but would like more details."

See how easy that is?

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:22 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

Purple bruise wrote:
Funkytown wrote:

Sorry, my ESPN posts are text messages. I get the texts from ESPN and then I copy and paste the things I find interesting enough.

I usually do post links to articles, but these are text messages, not actual articles. Want a link to my text messages? Want my phone number, Pb? :lol: Yeesh, I imagine you can find them somewhere on ESPN though if you are curious enough. Just a guess, though. ;)

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Funkytown wrote:
Purple bruise wrote:
Funkytown wrote:

Sorry, my ESPN posts are text messages. I get the texts from ESPN and then I copy and paste the things I find interesting enough.

I usually do post links to articles, but these are text messages, not actual articles. Want a link to my text messages? Want my phone number, Pb? :lol: Yeesh, I imagine you can find them somewhere on ESPN though if you are curious enough. Just a guess, though. ;)

It's on the ESPN front page ...

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:56 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Cliff wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Wow. News outlets are reporting that Hernandez has just been released from the Patriots :shock: :shock:

Nothing on NFL.com yet. Got any links?

Sorry, I will try and be more polite in the future.

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 pm
Site Admin

Purple bruise wrote:
Cliff wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
Wow. News outlets are reporting that Hernandez has just been released from the Patriots :shock: :shock:

Nothing on NFL.com yet. Got any links?

Sorry, I will try and be more polite in the future.

The insinuation being that me asking a guy that I've talked with for years for a link being the same as the interaction you had earlier? Good try.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:09 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

The insinuation being that me asking a guy that I've talked with for years for a link being the same as the interaction you had earlier? Good try.[/quote]
No not at all. I was asking for links to news items. I always and several other people include them. I was not trying to cause a problem at all.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:10 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The insinuation being that me asking a guy that I've talked with for years for a link being the same as the interaction you had earlier? Good try.

Quote:
No not at all. I was asking for links to news items. I always and several other people include them. I was not trying to cause a problem at all.

Not a problem, perhaps I just mistook your tone and if so I apologize. Tone is a hard thing to convey through text and honestly ... you've got 2 warnings over the 3 warning ban limit so my first thought was that it was negative.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote:
WBZ NewsRadio @wbznewsradio

VERDICT: Aaron #Hernandez GUILTY of murder in the first degree. GUILTY of extreme atrocity and cruelty.

Quote:

VERDICT: Guilty of unlawful possession of a firearm. Guilty of unlawful possession of ammunition. #HernandezTrial

Quote:

That's mandatory life in prison. #AaronHernandez

Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Commissioner

Hernandez's life is over.

He's 25.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:17 am
Strong Safety

What a waste ... for both sides of this....

The guy would have been set for life and future generations of his family...

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:31 am
Site Admin

dead_poet wrote:

He's 25.

Good.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:41 am
Fenrir

jackal wrote:
What a waste ... for both sides of this....

The guy would have been set for life and future generations of his family...

Yep. The victim's family will now go after his estate and his family will have nothing when it's all done.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:16 pm
Career Elite Player

Cliff wrote:
dead_poet wrote:

He's 25.

Good.
+1

Odin Lloyd's life was over at 27.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:48 pm
Site Admin

DK Sweets wrote:
Cliff wrote:
dead_poet wrote:

He's 25.

Good.
+1

Odin Lloyd's life was over at 27.

My thoughts exactly.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:38 am
Commissioner

Cliff wrote:
My thoughts exactly.

It's just sad all around. Apparently there wasn't even a motive? That's some cold stuff right there. And he's also going to be on trial for two other murders?

A little bittersweet that he'll be incarcerated about two miles from Gillette stadium.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:30 am
Site Admin

dead_poet wrote:
Cliff wrote:
My thoughts exactly.

It's just sad all around. Apparently there wasn't even a motive? That's some cold stuff right there. And he's also going to be on trial for two other murders?

A little bittersweet that he'll be incarcerated about two miles from Gillette stadium.

It is sad all around but I certainly have no sympathy for a millionaire who had nothing better to do than play gangster and killed 1-3 people.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:45 am
Packers Suck

Cliff wrote:
dead_poet wrote:

He's 25.

Good.

I wouldn't say good. I'm glad justice was served but I just wish noone had to get killed in the first place. I'm not happy that Aaron Hernandez and his bad decision making has costed his child (Or children, not sure how many.) a father.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:02 pm
Site Admin

Jordysghost wrote:
Cliff wrote:
dead_poet wrote:

He's 25.

Good.

I wouldn't say good. I'm glad justice was served but I just wish noone had to get killed in the first place. I'm not happy that Aaron Hernandez and his bad decision making has costed his child (Or children, not sure how many.) a father.

Well, I didn't say 'good' to his actions, and yes, in my ideal world this would never have happened. Unfortunately, we don't live in that world and when someone does this kind of thing I'm happy to see them locked up. I'm saying 'good' to locking up a proven murderer for life. In my opinion his children are better off without that kind of role model, though I do feel bad for them, definitely.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:03 pm
Packers Suck

Cliff wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Cliff wrote:

Good.

Well, I didn't say 'good' to his actions, and yes, in my ideal world this would never have happened. Unfortunately, we don't live in that world and when someone does this kind of thing I'm happy to see them locked up. I'm saying 'good' to locking up a proven murderer for life. In my opinion his children are better off without that kind of role model, though I do feel bad for them, definitely.

Oh don't get me wrong, Cliff. I know you don't condone his actions and that you don't take any pleasure at this whole situation, didn't mean to make it sound like that. :thumbsup:

Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:14 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

Aaron Hernandez charged with witness intimidation in connection to 2012 Boston killings

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... -hernandez

So, I'm reading this article and it alleges that Hernandez pulls the car over and shoots this guy between the eyes, dumps his body and takes off. The charge is witness intimidation? WTF?

How is that not attempted murder? It is a bit intimidating too...but jeez.

I know he got life without parole.....but what is the point of this other case if they aren't going to call that attempted murder? Money?

Mon May 11, 2015 4:30 pm
Career Elite Player

The Breeze wrote:
So, I'm reading this article and it alleges that Hernandez pulls the car over and shoots this guy between the eyes, dumps his body and takes off. The charge is witness intimidation? WTF?

:lol:

Mon May 11, 2015 5:24 pm
Commissioner

God bless this justice system. If you can afford a good enough attorney, shooting a guy in the face is intimidation! :rofl:

Mon May 11, 2015 6:02 pm
Defensive Tackle

The Breeze wrote:
Aaron Hernandez charged with witness intimidation in connection to 2012 Boston killings

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... -hernandez

I know he got life without parole.....but what is the point of this other case if they aren't going to call that attempted murder? Money?

It does seem odd but if you watch the video associated with the article it helps explain why the prosecutors went with the intimidation charge. It doesn't sound like it's about money.

Tue May 12, 2015 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next