Teams interested in trading for Flynn.

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Teams interested in trading for Flynn.

Post by Funkytown »

Sounds like the Bills, Raiders, and Jags are possibly interested in trading for Flynn.

If so--the Seahawks just keep getting stronger and stronger. Adding another second or third round pick and freeing up some significant cap room for a backup player...wow. These guys are going to be tough to beat, especially in Seattle.
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Teams interested in trading for Flynn.

Post by The Breeze »

interesting...Flynn is the only other QB on their roster. They will be tough even if they don't trade him...but if they do and Wilson goes down they'll be in a world of hurt. If there is anything that Flynn has proven it's that he's a good second option. They are paying him a fortune though.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Maybe they can grab Vince Young. I heard he looked pretty darn good.

I just hope the Bills aren't stupid enough to try to get Flynn. They already have Jackson who was beating out Flynn in Seattle--not that long ago. It's foolish. I like the Bills somewhat. They understand the Super Bowl losses, so I have love for them. lol. Flynn hasn't proven squat to be considered a guaranteed starter. I hope the Bills get their QB in the draft. I hope their franchise turns it around eventually! The Raiders and Jags--I couldn't care less about. :) Let either one of them take Flynn!
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Jeffbleedspurple wrote:Kind of sounds like the Raiders got him and Palmer is off to the Cardinals.
And the Seahawks pick up at least two draft picks from the Raiders. Finding a starting Pro Bowl caliber QB in the third round has been quite a windfall for them.