Who Do You Want to Win the Super Bowl Now That We Can't?

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Who Do You Want to Win the Super Bowl Now That We Can't?

Post by Reignman »

Now that the Packers are out, it doesn't matter too much. However it would be nice to see a team that hasn't won one yet. So that leaves Seattle, Atlanta, or Houston. Baltimore would be ok too since it's been awhile, they only have 1, and they used to be known as the Browns haha. That's gotta jab the knife into Browns fans a little deeper if the Ravens won.

Whoever makes it, I just hope it's a good match-up and a good game. It's not very enjoyable when the super bowl is a blowout.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
viking_guy
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by viking_guy »

a Ravens / 49ers SB would be cool. Which Harbaugh wins?
MamaGoThatManAP
Practice Squad

Post by MamaGoThatManAP »

I am from SF and moved to Minnesota 12 years ago, so I wouldn't mind seeing my former home team win. Anyone but the Pats for me though, and they're looking real good.
http://www.rubmaps.com -- The Best Professional Massages in Minneapolis
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

See - I don't hate the Patriots like most people. It's too damn hard to hate them. I respect Brady and BB too much to really "hate" them.

Gronkowski goes down and then they take some under sized 2nd string RB to go out wide as a WR for the rest of the game. They scout well and Brady makes everyone look good. If there was a current QB who gave the Vikings their best shot at a SB it would be Brady.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

NextQuestion wrote:See - I don't hate the Patriots like most people. It's too damn hard to hate them. I respect Brady and BB too much to really "hate" them.
I feel the same way. They don't have a lot of arrogant pricks on their team like the Lakers or Yankees (although I don't hate the Yanlees as much as most people either). their owners and coaches do their jobs right and that's why they are good. And don't give me the "Spygate" BS either, I guarantee all teams have done that before, and many probably still do.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

Although they haven't won a SB post Spygate, they've still dominated the AFC year after year and continue to be a playoff team.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Not the Ravens or 49ers.

No way do I want Moss or McKinnie/Birk to get a ring before the Vikings!!!

I'll go with Falcons, probably least likely, but they're such a harmless little neutral team that I have no reason to dislike.