Arizona Cardinals

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Arizona Cardinals

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I remember them beng the most unimpressive 4-0 team in the history of the NFL. Now, they have completely fallen off the Earth. Kinda sad, really.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

Yeah if there was ever a good example of a team quitting it has to be the 2012 Cardinals. Last week they were the first team in leagues history to lose 8 in a row after starting 4-0. Their wins weren't that impressive, but many of their losses (until this week) were close games.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
soflavike
Hall of Famer

Post by soflavike »

"They are who we thought they were!... You guys want to crown the Seahawks? Well, crown their azzes, then!"

:rofl:

To think we only beat them by a touchdown. :oops:
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Quite possibly, the Cardinals are the only team with a worst QB situation than us.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

Valhalla wrote: Just my opinion:

Beating New England is impressive, defeating Seattle also has big merits just like the Vikings defeating the 49ers is impressive.

New England got off to a slow start, they were 2-3 at one point but have probably won every game since that tough start.
Good points. I overlooked the New England game. It was the first time since 2001 the Patriots lost their home opener. Although if Gostkowski doesn't miss the chip shot FG the streak is still alive lol. The 3 TD win over the Eagles was pretty impressive too, at the time. Nobody knew both teams would soon implode.
soflavike wrote:"They are who we thought they were!... You guys want to crown the Seahawks? Well, crown their azzes, then!"

:rofl:
Haha that's a good one. I still remember watching that presser live. I was waiting for him to have a heart attack or pull out a gun and off himself right there a la Budd Dwyer.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh