Hardy says 3-9 Panthers better than Falcons

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Hardy says 3-9 Panthers better than Falcons

Post by PurpleMustReign »

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87177 ... ta-falcons
When asked if he meant the Panthers were the better team on Sept. 30 when they lost 30-28 at Atlanta or better overall, Hardy replied, "Both."
What kind of drugs is this idiot taking? I'm all for subtle trash talking... but really? What a moron.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Hardy says 3-9 Panthers better than Falcons

Post by Reignman »

Yeah that's hard to argue, but the Panthers did beat them today and should've beat them in the first meeting. You could argue they're better head to head, but over all not so much. I do think the Falcons are the most overrated 11-2 team I've ever seen though. Most of their wins came down to the wire.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
GoldenBear91
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by GoldenBear91 »

You could say that the Panthers are more talented than the Falcons but they are not a better team. The record says the Panthers have proven themselves to be a group of losers over the course of the season.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

That's a stupid statement, which demonstrates ignorance and lack of personal character.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

You guys do realize that Carolina beat Atlanta last week. Moreover, Greg Hardy had a sack. He backed it up.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.