Romo and Stafford look really bad

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Romo and Stafford look really bad

Post by Purple bruise »

Romo and Stafford suck. I am scanning through the games and these guys are stinking up the field. I know Stafford has put up big numbers in his young career (playing with Megatron) but man he looks bad. Romo same old junk. I wonder when Jones will jettison him out.
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Romo and Stafford look really bad

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I posted something similar last week. Romo has alwats been overrated... badly overrated... and Stafford has done nothing to this point to make me think he will be more than a solid NFL QB.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

Valhalla wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/scoreboard

Romo did look poor but are these poor numbers??

35-50, 313 yards.

Cowboys only played Cleveland but like they said, Cleveland has played some good games but can't finish the win.

Stafford: 17-39, 266 yards
Do not forget Stafford's 2 interceptions and he missed lots of open receivers. The one touchdown to megatron slipped right through a defenders hands in the endzone and should have been an easy int. .

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

Valhalla wrote: Right, those stats I gave did not have the interceptions?? Or what? I'm confused but you are correct about Stafford, I watched Dallas/Cleveland, good game too. And just bits of GB/Lions.

Also, for Romo, I think for 3 quarters, Dallas did rather little and just managed to put it in to overtime.
Not sure what I posted that confused you? I just stated that the stats you posted on Stafford did not include the 2 interceptions that he threw.
He was 17-39 with 1 touchdown and two ints. Those 2 ints. really effect his passer ratings and his completion percentage was 47%.

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

Romo's big numbers, like yesterday's, came when his team was down 4 possessions. He'll never be more than that.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Well, Romo threw away another game. Kinda sad that this season is probably his best. But really, he chokes just as bad as Favre did.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018