ESPN MNF rundown error

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

ESPN MNF rundown error

Post by yezzir »

So you know how during ESPN shows there is a rundown on the side showing what they will talk about next? Well about an hour ago, one of the topic was "Roethlisberger: Drink and Drunk"

Now I immediately thought it was some kind of joke segment, but after the next commercial break it was changed to "Dink and dunk". I was confused, but then just now Chris Berman said before going to commercial break, "there was an error in our rundown graphic. We apologize, and it wont happen again."

Somebody knew they were about to get layed off and messed with them?
Dan Patrick will mention it tomorrow I bet. :lol:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: ESPN MNF rundown error

Post by PurpleMustReign »

yezzir wrote:So you know how during ESPN shows there is a rundown on the side showing what they will talk about next? Well about an hour ago, one of the topic was "Roethlisberger: Drink and Drunk"

Now I immediately thought it was some kind of joke segment, but after the next commercial break it was changed to "Dink and dunk". I was confused, but then just now Chris Berman said before going to commercial break, "there was an error in our rundown graphic. We apologize, and it wont happen again."

Somebody knew they were about to get layed off and messed with them?
Dan Patrick will mention it tomorrow I bet. :lol:
LMAO... hmmm, doesn't sound too accidental for sure..
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: ESPN MNF rundown error

Post by yezzir »

And just during their "c'mon man!" segment, they ripped on a dude for having a tattoo saying "unforgotten". Berman and the guys laughed, saying that wasnt a word. But it is.