Buffalo's run defense

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

vikesfan87
All Pro Elite Player

Buffalo's run defense

Post by vikesfan87 »

Already given up 139 yards to Chris Johnson in 1 half! This is the same team that the Patriots ran all over a few weeks back as well.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Buffalo's run defense

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I can't believe the Bills are 3-4.

Well, maybe what they are cooking there is working a little. The Bills were my team in the 90s (after the Vikings of course), and I would love to see them get back to the postseason.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
vikesfan87
All Pro Elite Player

Post by vikesfan87 »

Being in Toronto I used to be a Bills fan when Doug Flutie was there following his time in the CFL and particularly the Toronto Argonauts, but Wade Phillips' decision to start Rob Johnson in the playoffs over Flutie was a mistake I never forgave them for and they are paying for it to this day. I was already gravitating towards the Vikings at that point as well. The Bills remain the closest NFL team to Toronto, but have had trouble selling tickets for their Toronto games.
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

vikesfan87 wrote:Being in Toronto I used to be a Bills fan when Doug Flutie was there following his time in the CFL and particularly the Toronto Argonauts, but Wade Phillips' decision to start Rob Johnson in the playoffs over Flutie was a mistake I never forgave them for and they are paying for it to this day.
LOL, WUT?!?! I get you wanting Flutie over Johnson, but they're still paying for it to this day? Uh, no.
vikesfan87
All Pro Elite Player

Post by vikesfan87 »

glg wrote: LOL, WUT?!?! I get you wanting Flutie over Johnson, but they're still paying for it to this day? Uh, no.
I guess not everyone believes in curses :lol:

The Bills haven't been the same since the Music City Miracle.