Thoughts for Colts HC

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Thoughts for Colts HC

Post by dead_poet »

Colts HC Chuck Pagano has been diagnosed with a "serious" illness and will miss Sunday's game vs GB, according to Indianapolis Star.
The "serious illness" that has hospitalized #Colts coach Chuck Pagano, as has been reported by Indianapolis Star, is leukemia, per sources.
Colts coach Chuck Pagano has been diagnosed with a treatable form of leukemia, source told Chris Mortensen of ESPN.
Chris Mortensen on Twitter
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Thoughts for Colts HC

Post by Juice »

Thoughts and prayers to Chuck. Get well soon.
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
canadaviking08
Franchise Player

Post by canadaviking08 »

Juice wrote:Thoughts and prayers to Chuck. Get well soon.
I second that. I have a family member who was diagnosed with leukemia and almost died but by the grace of god, he now has received a bone narrow transplant and on his way to recovery. They say it is a treatable form that he has for Coach Pagano so hopefully no complications for him and he will be back on the sidelines this season.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Yikes... that sucks. Stupid cancer. I hope he can beat this cancer and get his life back on track!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Captain
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Captain »

We as fans criticize and often say things about the head coaches in the NFL but its times like these that should remind us that ultimately they're human beings too. As a new med student, this has hit close to home for some reason. Best of Luck to Chuck in his treatment, and hope he comes out ok at the other end, cause their rebuilding was/is already off on the right foot.