Go Sea Chickens

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

jackal
Strong Safety

Go Sea Chickens

Post by jackal »

given our huge win it will be fun to have hopes for a while, unlike last season

I hope the Sea Chickens beat the living day lights, out of the Packers

I hate the packers because of their arrogance and whining when things don't go their way

after the niners game, " I don't feel the niners beat us." really the score and the rest of America
saw you guys get you guys lose the game !

Go Sea Chickens :v): :smilevike: :govikes: :beerock:
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Go Sea Chickens

Post by Juice »

Cris Carter just picked the Seahawks to win. :beerchug:
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

Pack 27.....Seahwaks 24
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Juice »

Man, that Seahawks D is good. Just if they had an offense.
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

7-0 Packers. Packers just gave up a huge bomb.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Rodgers is getting sacked like potatoes out there. Holy mackerel!
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Hunter Morrow wrote:Rodgers is getting sacked like potatoes out there. Holy mackerel!
It's a beautiful thing to watch.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Even half of that means 4 sacks for our team right now. 8 sacks in a half. 8!!!
Rus
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Rus »

It's an epic duel to see who gets penalized the least by the replacement refs
-Rus
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Juice »

Hunter Morrow wrote:Even half of that means 4 sacks for our team right now. 8 sacks in a half. 8!!!
They only need 4 more to tie the record for most in one game. :lol:
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Juice »

No conclusive evidence on that challenge yet they give them the 1st on the 1 yard line. Refs just gifted the Packers a TD.

And SEA just bailed out.

And again. :lol:
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Organized crime and league rigging all the way. That explains the last Seahawks drive, right? B.S. holding calls for "drama", b.s. auto first downs on NONSENSE offensive pass interference being defensive pass interference for "drama."

20+ penalties and they've all been awful. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me once every single game I've watched...shame on me.
I can't accept that this is just mere incompetence. Goodel=Stern. Half these refs give Donaghy a run for his money.

Wow. The Green Bay Packers were 6 point favorites at 6 online bookmakers and they'll win by 5. So close. Same with the Seattle +160 Moneyline.
More than 70 percent of games go "over" which is why the over pays out a lot less. Over/Under was in the 40s. The dumb money almost got there with the
rip-roaring score of 12-5.

Which crime family made out on this one? At least the game had lots of drama, right?
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

WTF!!!
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

*please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks**please give the game to the Seahawks*
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

CALL STANDS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH