Saints can't win when they don't cheat

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Saints can't win when they don't cheat

Post by PurpleMustReign »

'Nuff said...

:v): :v): :smilevike: :smilevike:
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
novellahub
Transition Player

Re: Saints can't win when they don't cheat

Post by novellahub »

They won't win many games with their defense giving up 500+ yards against opponents this year.
Joe
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

look at the two cheater teams once the NFL stepped in and them play honest 0-3 saints

1-2 Pats I quess its harder to win when you have to play fair huh ?

I hope both these teams suffer 50 years of NFL sewers
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Spygate for a decade, nothing happened. Bounty-Gate that got numerous players injured. This is what those scumbags deserve.

Josh McDaniels also steals signs and plays from tapes and practices and was fined for it. I guarantee those scumbag Broncos did it with McDaniels and are still doing it.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Are you talking about Bountygate?

I can just about guarantee that in most NFL games going back to the inception of the league, someone has tried to injure an opposing player. The Saints scandal involves having a monetary pool for causing such injuries. It doesn't change what happens on the field. Do you think Jared Allen and Kevin Williams would be any more effective if they had a $100,000 bet on who could knock a QB out of a game first? I don't.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Eli wrote:Are you talking about Bountygate?

I can just about guarantee that in most NFL games going back to the inception of the league, someone has tried to injure an opposing player. The Saints scandal involves having a monetary pool for causing such injuries. It doesn't change what happens on the field. Do you think Jared Allen and Kevin Williams would be any more effective if they had a $100,000 bet on who could knock a QB out of a game first? I don't.

Sure they would. KWill hit 'em high, JA hit 'em low. Greenway hit him late when he has already handed the ball off. Then the other QB would be out of the game and/or injured and not as effective.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Funny quote from Jimmy 5 Timeouts Harbaugh...

On Cheating:
To me, it's never worth it. You have to figure out ways to use the rules to your advantage, you have to figure out ways to make the most of everything...You have to find a way to do things better than somebody else. But if you're cheating, in the end, you're going to get discredited. It's not worth it.
24/13 baby.
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

I am for sure happy they are 0-3. #1 overall pick? Doubtful but man it would be hilarious especially since Brees was a pansy w/ money talks.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
hibbingviking
Hall of Famer

Post by hibbingviking »

i hope vilma drags this out in the lagal system and keeps this in the media. :lol: bad karma.
justinkendle
Veteran

Post by justinkendle »

I hate both of these teams but i rather see green bay lose.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

You've got to hope for the perfect weekend, the Psycho-Hillbilly Freakout: A Vikings win within division and a Packers loss making them 1-X.

:)

Can we just hope for lots of injuries for both of these dirty, whining teams? I know I am.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Hunter Morrow wrote:You've got to hope for the perfect weekend, the Psycho-Hillbilly Freakout: A Vikings win within division and a Packers loss making them 1-X.

:)

Can we just hope for lots of injuries for both of these dirty, whining teams? I know I am.

How is GB a dirty team?
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

PurpleMustReign wrote:
How is GB a dirty team?
They attack our players' feet with their groins.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Green Bay is dirty because they get ALL THE CALLS. When the league wants the Packers to succeed, the refs get orders from on high to swallow the whistle. Packers are perenially tops in the league with offensive penalties, most notable cut and chop blocking and blatant holding, but the year the Packers won the Super Bowl they were the least offensively penalized team in the league.

Riiiight. We've all seen the Packers calling and "America's Team" garbage that ruins games. There was a game recently, Sunday night where...

Packers committed 3 blocks in the back on a long return and it was upheld. League acknowledged this.
Visanthe Shiancoe caught a touchdown and it was waived off after review
Not placing the ball on the 2 yard line on a Packers touchdown
Incorrectly stating that Peterson had not crossed the plane with the football. Sure, we got the touchdown one play afterwards, but still. This is the 4th time now where the refs incorrectly got a call regarding a touchdown that benefited the Packers!
The infamous botched call for Harvin on the touchdown.

Just in one game the Packers benefited 5 times on bad touchdown calls. Of course the league did the CYA and apologized for missing multiple TD calls but hey, too late. Packers already were the beneficiaries of potentially 42 points worth of bad call swing.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Hunter Morrow wrote:Green Bay is dirty because they get ALL THE CALLS. When the league wants the Packers to succeed, the refs get orders from on high to swallow the whistle.
Does that order come from Roger Goodell, the Worshipful Master of the nearest Freemason lodge, the Bilderberg group or a secret cabal of ultra powerful Packer fans?