Bears or Packers tonight?

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Bears or Packers tonight?

Post by Mothman »

dead_poet wrote:It pains me to say it but Clay Matthews and Tramon Williams dominated last night. Thankfully our offensive line is better than that Chicago mess. I still find it odd they refuse to address it.
They keep adding weapons but they're building backwards. As last night showed, if you can't protect the QB, the weapons become pretty useless.

They need a left tackle more than the Vikes did!
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Turnstyle O-Line with Cutler coverage sacks and getting greedy by not throwing it out of bounds. Ponder's "happy feet" had nothing against Cutler's "moron hands" last night.

If they give that many sacks to Clay Matthews, don't get me wrong, good player, but if they give that many sacks to him, Kevin Williams, Robison and Allen should just have an hour long Meeting At The Quarterback.
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

Tice had a horrible game plan. Should have Forte and Bush involved way earlier than they should have been.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Tice did what he did as our coach was out coached and did not adapt to what the other coach was doing at halftime.

Tice was better than Childress though.. because the players played for him..
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!