Andy Reid's son Garrett found dead

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Andy Reid's son Garrett found dead

Post by Juice »

Sad news.
BETHLEHEM, Pa. – The calm of a relatively quiet Eagles training camp was shattered Sunday morning with the news that the eldest son of Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid was found dead in his dorm room.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football ... 56800662/1
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Andy Reid's son Garrett found dead

Post by PurpleMustReign »

That is sad. Hopefully it isn't drug related, but with Garret's history, you never know.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

man I can't even imagine that kinda of loss I love both my boys .. poor guy
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Juice »

5:00PM EDT October 18. 2012 - The Northampton County (Pa.) coroner has confirmed that the son of Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid died from an accidental heroin overdose on Aug. 5.

In a press conference Thursday afternoon, coroner Zachary Lysek ruled 29-year-old Garrett Reid's cause of death "acute opiate (heroin) toxicity" and stated that the "manner of death is classified as accidental."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/20 ... h/1641625/
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett