No more Pro Bowl?

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: No more Pro Bowl?

Post by Funkytown »

Reignman wrote:When I heard this all I could do was shake my head. This is the dumbest idea since they moved the pro bowl ahead of the super bowl. They just keep piling bad ideas onto what has already become an unforgettable train wreck. Just end it already. We're just a few years away from the pro bowl becoming a flag football game featuring "celebrities" like Justin Beiber, and seeing crazy antics akin to a Globetrotters game. Can't wait!
Oddly enough, I can see something like this happening. lol. The Pro Bowl could be fun, but as you said, they keep making it worse and worse. I know the players enjoy the vacation part of it and such--but beyond that it's a joke. I suppose they love being recognized, too (especially the young players). And you're right, the worst move was putting it before the Super Bowl. Straight up foolish.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

ESPN NFL - Nike ditches red and white Pro Bowl uniforms for bright orange and yellow for new game format
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

New uniforms will make this game so SWEET!

/sarcasm

“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

:puke:
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Lol at the new uniforms. What helmet style is even going to match it?
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.