Did Randy Moss just attack his new head coach on the radio?

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Is "Woody" really Randy Moss?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 20

hibbingviking
Hall of Famer

Re: Did Randy Moss just attack his new head coach on the rad

Post by hibbingviking »

i would sign terrell owens in 2011 before randy moss. they both should be begging for jobs. especially moss. seems like jeff fisher has no use for moss right now. the cardinals and redskins could use moss. :lol:
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

hibbingviking wrote:i would sign terrell owens in 2011 before randy moss.
Indeed. For a 37 year old WR, T.O. had a pretty good season. Almost 1000 yards and 9 TDs. His antics and mouth are mostly harmless now too, as opposed to Moss who reestablished himself as an egomaniac extraordinaire.

T.O. will sign with a team like the Rams or Bucs in the offseason, whereas Moss probably won't get signed until it's well into the season and a team gets the injury bug at WR. Even then, who would want to touch him?
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Moss seems to be taking his treatment in Tennessee surprisingly well (unless you really believe he called into this radio station). He has only 5 catches for 62 yards in six games with the Titans, is no longer a starter, is never on the field at the same time as Kenny Britt, and wasn't even _targeted_ last game. Jeff Fisher keeps getting grilled in press conferences about why they aren't using him and continuously kisses Randy's ####, saying how glad they are to be paying him a couple million dollars to take up space on the sidelines. Fisher is just trying to avoid the same drama that got Childress fired, and when the season ends the Titans will never look twice at Moss again.
Hamburglar
Transition Player

Post by Hamburglar »

PurpleHalo wrote: No better than 2nd best, Jerry Rice is without peer, there is so many reasons why Rice is so far better than Moss it really isn't worth contemplating. You show me footage of Rice dogging it when a ball is near him, than I will listen to arguments, or when Rice was more concerned about getting his posse on the sidelines during a title game, than getting ready for said game.
I've got no doubt Moss was more talented, but Rice will go down as #1. It's a shame though because Moss could have been the greatest if he didn't take plays off.
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Is it wrong if I still want Randy Moss to finish his career in Minnesota? :|
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

I think Randy Moss may have finished his career, period. Maybe someone will take a flier on him next season with a mostly non-guaranteed contract, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in someone's training camp.
hibbingviking
Hall of Famer

Post by hibbingviking »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:Is it wrong if I still want Randy Moss to finish his career in Minnesota? :|
moss should have stop whining and finished his career in minnesota. he screwed up. he may never get a big payday again. he will be lucky to find a team in 2011 unless its a desperate team.
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

Eli wrote:I think Randy Moss may have finished his career, period. Maybe someone will take a flier on him next season with a mostly non-guaranteed contract, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in someone's training camp.
Why? He showed early in the season in roasting cromartie that he still has the physical skills. He needs a new team and the right coach. I'm surprised to see Fisher mishandle him so badly, but Fisher appears to be on the way out anyway over the scrap with VY, so maybe he just said screw it with Moss.
hibbingviking
Hall of Famer

Post by hibbingviking »

fisher doesnt even use moss much. :P unless a team needs a deep threat he is pretty much useless.
TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by TrenchGoon »

moss is a disaster. i think that was him.