Vikings Message Board Fantasy Football

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Vikings Message Board Fantasy Football

Post by dead_poet » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:49 am

Cliff wrote: Looks like it's you and me for the Championship.
Why do I feel like a Vikings-esque meltdown coming on? It's not like my team historically loses in a heartbreaker to you often.

Of course, if I'm the Vikings in this scenario you're obviously the Packers.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly

Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:59 am

I expect a close one. The entire season was really close actually - at least for me. I always put up good numbers but I played a lot of people in what seemed to be their best week lol

I'm not sure whether I should start Foles or not. Eagles at home against the Raiders.
"Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:10 am

Cliff wrote:I expect a close one. The entire season was really close actually - at least for me. I always put up good numbers but I played a lot of people in what seemed to be their best week lol

I'm not sure whether I should start Foles or not. Eagles at home against the Raiders.
Why wouldn't you play Wentz? He has vastly more fantasy points.

I'm somehow on a 9-game win streak (Without Zeke). I'm sure with Zeke back he'll get 40 yards and a fumble for good measure.

I have Rodgers to consider playing. I'm probably going to bench him, if only because I'd feel dirty winning with him. So if I lose, that'll be my excuse.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly

Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Ha! Right, he's ranked higher than all my QBs right now so it makes sense. The only question is do I drom McCoy for him or Howard? I think I've decided on Stafford against Cinci. They're down 5 starters and the remaining starters are basically zombies in jerseys. I think he can have a good day.

You've been doing great down the stretch. I had enough points to be 4th in the standings among the 6 different 6-7 teams but just being 6-7 shows the struggle. My team has been doing pretty well during the playoffs hopefully some of my players can keep over-achieving. My QB is fighting for a playoff spot against a bad team which I like - yours as well and we all know how explosive Cam can be. He can also implode under pressure so, of course, I'm hoping for that (for so many reasons).

dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:28 pm

Good game, ####

Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:45 am

dead_poet wrote:Good game, ####
Good game ... kind of lmao

We both left a lot of points on the bench.