Spiller, Jackson, Ivory or Sproles?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Spiller, Jackson, Ivory or Sproles?

Post by S197 »

Ugh. With Peterson out just as my playoff run is about to start I think I'm pretty screwed.

Basically it's a PPR league and you can flex one WR/RB position so I've been running with Peterson, Brandon Marshall, AJ Green, and Eric Decker. It's only a 8-man league if you're wondering how I was able to draft all those guys. Obviously it's a great combo but now with Peterson done I need to start one of Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller, Chris Ivory, or Darren Sproles.

I would lean towards Ivory if he wasn't playing Carolina. Jackson/Spiller obviously hurt each other and Sproles does mostly nothing although he does have big receiving games here and there. So should I just throw a dart and randomly start someone or does anyone have some insight?
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Spiller, Jackson, Ivory or Sproles?

Post by dead_poet »

S197 wrote:Ugh. With Peterson out just as my playoff run is about to start I think I'm pretty screwed.

Basically it's a PPR league and you can flex one WR/RB position so I've been running with Peterson, Brandon Marshall, AJ Green, and Eric Decker. It's only a 8-man league if you're wondering how I was able to draft all those guys. Obviously it's a great combo but now with Peterson done I need to start one of Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller, Chris Ivory, or Darren Sproles.

I would lean towards Ivory if he wasn't playing Carolina. Jackson/Spiller obviously hurt each other and Sproles does mostly nothing although he does have big receiving games here and there. So should I just throw a dart and randomly start someone or does anyone have some insight?
Yikes. I'd go with upside. Spiller has the most, even with Jackson in the mix. Decent matchup and biggest bet to get you 60-100 yards (or more). Just my $0.02.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

dead_poet wrote: Yikes. I'd go with upside. Spiller has the most, even with Jackson in the mix. Decent matchup and biggest bet to get you 60-100 yards (or more). Just my $0.02.
Sounds good, I'm banking on a loss no matter who I start especially with Decker doing nothing yesterday :?
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

S197 wrote: Sounds good, I'm banking on a loss no matter who I start especially with Decker doing nothing yesterday :?
Good luck. I actually came out OK last night. He has Moreno (after I traded him) and he did essentially nothing and had Keenan Allen and his 2 TDs benched. I benched Decker. Dez probably can't do much worse than Decker did last night (that whole offense had a hard time getting going).
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly