how many teams?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

How many fantasy football teams are you managing this season?

0 - Whatsa foosball?
13%
1-3 - hey this is pretty fun
50%
4-5 - I wonder how many teams I can handle
13%
6-9 - becoming an obsession
25%
10+ - it's a problem
No votes

Total votes: 8

HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

how many teams?

Post by HornedMessiah »

So how many you got? I'll have six this year, the most I've ever had. Three money leagues. Hope I'm not spreading myself too thin :smilevike:
NDVikeFan
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: how many teams?

Post by NDVikeFan »

None. Quit last year after playing 8 years or so. Now that I quit I have no intention of ever playing again. It just wrecked how i would watch games.
Ohjay
Veteran

Post by Ohjay »

Two so far and gonna try to get one more tonight.
Also trying IDP for the first time, seems scary :oops:
PurpleHalo
All Pro Elite Player

Post by PurpleHalo »

Running 6 this year 3 of them cash leagues, most ever for me. Last draft is today 11am, I have mostly solid squads, should do well in at least 4 of em.
This space available for rent.
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

Purple Jesus wrote:I've got 4. And somehow I have Demarco Murray in 3 of them haha
Ooof...ya I tried to avoid him like the plague.

I have Matt Ryan as my starting QB in 3 of the 5 leagues I've drafted already and I also have Julio Jones on 3 different teams. So ya...maybe I'm too invested in the Falcon's passing attack.

Which brings up a another topic/question: will you alter your draft strategy so you don't end up with the same players on every team? Now of course every draft is different and you'll never have the exact same team...but I find myself drafting teams every year that share the same star playmakers
PurpleHalo
All Pro Elite Player

Post by PurpleHalo »

HornedMessiah wrote: Ooof...ya I tried to avoid him like the plague.

I have Matt Ryan as my starting QB in 3 of the 5 leagues I've drafted already and I also have Julio Jones on 3 different teams. So ya...maybe I'm too invested in the Falcon's passing attack.

Which brings up a another topic/question: will you alter your draft strategy so you don't end up with the same players on every team? Now of course every draft is different and you'll never have the exact same team...but I find myself drafting teams every year that share the same star playmakers

I do avoid that, but not at the expense of passing on studs. I will never have the same QB, RB, WR from same team, but I will occasionally match a QB with his stud WR, can hit some big points that way in a hurry. Last year I had Romo and Dez, that worked very well.
This space available for rent.