Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=26073
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Mercy Percy [ Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

Qb- Matt Stafford
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- Darren McFadden
Flex- Matt Forte
WR- Desean Jackson
WR- Eric Decker
TE- Rob Gronkowski
D/St- Cardinals
K- Matt Prater

Bench

Miles Austin, DeAndre Hopkins, Jonathon Franklin, Josh Gordon, Ed Dickson, Marcel Reece

What you guys think I think I did awesome?

Author:  Funkytown [ Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

Not too shabby.

Eric Dickerson?

The heck kinda league you in?

Author:  PurpleHalo [ Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

Must be a lot of teams in league. McFadden for me is a never draft guy. But Lynch is awesome, they could lean on him a lot this year. What makes me think it's a 14 team league or more is those WRs, I'd be worried there.

Author:  Mercy Percy [ Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

Hahaha sorry Ed Dickson the TE :lol:

Yeah it was a 12 team league and I thought my WR's are good for where I got them considering how I got Gronk, all of my RB's and QB before I took any Wr's

Author:  Funkytown [ Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

Mercy Percy wrote:
Hahaha sorry Ed Dickson the TE :lol:

Yeah it was a 12 team league and I thought my WR's are good for where I got them considering how I got Gronk, all of my RB's and QB before I took any Wr's


Ed Dickson makes much more sense. lol.

I think your WRs are a little questionable, too. But when you have good players in other areas, it all balances out anyway. I'm sure if your guys stay healthy, you'll win a fair share. D. Jackson needs to step up, though.

Author:  PacificNorseWest [ Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

Mercy Percy wrote:
Qb- Matt Stafford
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- Darren McFadden
Flex- Matt Forte
WR- Desean Jackson
WR- Eric Decker
TE- Rob Gronkowski
D/St- Cardinals
K- Matt Prater

Bench

Miles Austin, DeAndre Hopkins, Jonathon Franklin, Josh Gordon, Ed Dickson, Marcel Reece

What you guys think I think I did awesome?


I like, but I don't love.

Stafford will put up big numbers through quantity so you should be more than solid at Q.

Marshawn will be productive, but he's in all likelihood going to have less carries than in years past as they try and keep him healthy. They have a great rookie behind him (Christine Michael) and also a solid second year pro in Turbin.

McFadden is a bum. He's the ultimate potential guy who never breaks out of that mold (fantasy-wise).

I really like Forte, so you're set there, barring injury of course.

Desean Jackson is hit or miss to me this year. I can see him really thriving under Chip's offense, but I can also see him developing an attitude over not getting enough touches and having his season lost.

Loved Decker last year, but not as much this year. Thomas has definitely leap frogged him as the top WR on that team and when you add Wes Welker to the mix, there is a lot less touches available for the oft-injured Decker.

Rob is great when healthy, but will he be? Huge question mark at this point.

Love the Cardinals D despite their division. PP is good for a few TD's on returns throughout the year and that D has been stout for awhile.

Kickers are kickers, but having one on a team that should score a lot of points is logical, which you've done.

For your bench, I think Hopkins vaults up to replace either Decker or Desean and I really love Josh Gordon as well. Austin will be nice but it's the same story with him every year....Health. And if I'm building a team in the NFL then I have to have a guy like Marcel...Fantasy though...Eh.

You should be competitive, but I don't trust too many of your players health-wise.

Author:  Mercy Percy [ Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

PacificNorseWest wrote:
Mercy Percy wrote:
Qb- Matt Stafford
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- Darren McFadden
Flex- Matt Forte
WR- Desean Jackson
WR- Eric Decker
TE- Rob Gronkowski
D/St- Cardinals
K- Matt Prater

Bench

Miles Austin, DeAndre Hopkins, Jonathon Franklin, Josh Gordon, Ed Dickson, Marcel Reece

What you guys think I think I did awesome?


I like, but I don't love.

Stafford will put up big numbers through quantity so you should be more than solid at Q.

Marshawn will be productive, but he's in all likelihood going to have less carries than in years past as they try and keep him healthy. They have a great rookie behind him (Christine Michael) and also a solid second year pro in Turbin.

McFadden is a bum. He's the ultimate potential guy who never breaks out of that mold (fantasy-wise).

I really like Forte, so you're set there, barring injury of course.

Desean Jackson is hit or miss to me this year. I can see him really thriving under Chip's offense, but I can also see him developing an attitude over not getting enough touches and having his season lost.

Loved Decker last year, but not as much this year. Thomas has definitely leap frogged him as the top WR on that team and when you add Wes Welker to the mix, there is a lot less touches available for the oft-injured Decker.

Rob is great when healthy, but will he be? Huge question mark at this point.

Love the Cardinals D despite their division. PP is good for a few TD's on returns throughout the year and that D has been stout for awhile.

Kickers are kickers, but having one on a team that should score a lot of points is logical, which you've done.

For your bench, I think Hopkins vaults up to replace either Decker or Desean and I really love Josh Gordon as well. Austin will be nice but it's the same story with him every year....Health. And if I'm building a team in the NFL then I have to have a guy like Marcel...Fantasy though...Eh.

You should be competitive, but I don't trust too many of your players health-wise.


Thats my thought, if I can go bye with a healthy season my team should do pretty well, I liked the upside of DeSean knowing I could have a great game from him but having enough core players to make up for it, same as McFadden.

Author:  PacificNorseWest [ Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

Put it this way...If your team remains healthy and they all play up to their potential then you should win the league.

Author:  Funkytown [ Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

One of my teams so far:

QBs-Rodgers and Flacco
RBs-Peterson, Lacy, Mathews, Vereen
WRs-Fitzgerald, T. Smith, M. Wallace, D. Jackson
TEs-Gronkowski and J. Cook
K-Dawson (SF)
DEF-Baltimore and Minnesota

:thumbsup:

Author:  PurpleHalo [ Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

12 team league an early draft, drafted Sunday, kinda pumped about this team.

QB - Matt Ryan, Andy Dalton (6 point per pass TD) (start 1)
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Lamar Miller
RB - Giovanti Bernard (start 2)
WR - AJ Green
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Torrey Smith
WR - Josh Gordon
WR - Aaron Dobson ( start 3)
TE - Sorta punted this position Cody Fleener
DST - Cincinatti, St. Louis ( start 1)
K - Matt Bryant

Ryan, Adrian and Green make this a dangerous team, if my 2s at WR and RB pan out, this is serious.
TE is weak, but if I had a better TE Id be weaker somewhere else.

Author:  PurpleHalo [ Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

MelanieMFunk wrote:
One of my teams so far:

QBs-Rodgers and Flacco
RBs-Peterson, Lacy, Mathews, Vereen
WRs-Fitzgerald, T. Smith, M. Wallace, D. Jackson
TEs-Gronkowski and J. Cook
K-Dawson (SF)
DEF-Baltimore and Minnesota

:thumbsup:


If Palmer can make Fitz relevent again your WRs are nice, and I tried to get Baltimore in my Sunday draft, plugged 2 picks b4 I was gonna. Rogers and Adrian alone make you threatening.

Author:  Funkytown [ Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Feedback on my 2013 FFL Team

PurpleHalo wrote:
MelanieMFunk wrote:
One of my teams so far:

QBs-Rodgers and Flacco
RBs-Peterson, Lacy, Mathews, Vereen
WRs-Fitzgerald, T. Smith, M. Wallace, D. Jackson
TEs-Gronkowski and J. Cook
K-Dawson (SF)
DEF-Baltimore and Minnesota

:thumbsup:


If Palmer can make Fitz relevent again your WRs are nice, and I tried to get Baltimore in my Sunday draft, plugged 2 picks b4 I was gonna. Rogers and Adrian alone make you threatening.


Oh yeah, that happens all the time. I'll be like "Don't pick my guy. Don't pick my guy. Don't pick my guy." BOOM, picked right before my pick! lol. Grrr. This league I picked first, so I got AP. Then came back with Rodgers and Fitz with my next two picks. It gets tricky when you're on the end like that. But, I like having two picks back to back. My first league I picked last, so I still had two picks in a row, but that one wasn't as good...but I'm still pretty confident. Drafting is so fun! I could do it fifty times! lol :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/