Week 6 - Vick Ballard or Alex Green?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Week 6 - Vick Ballard or Alex Green?

Post by NextQuestion »

I've got Forte on BYE and have had a terrible luck with RB depth this year and sneakily picked up Vick Ballard and Alex Green. Greene has a horrible match up vs Texans and Ballard is a total unknown. However I lean Ballard because Foster just tore up the NYJ run D.

thoughts?

also am I crazy to keep Rivers in if I have Luck?
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Week 6 - Vick Ballard or Alex Green?

Post by dead_poet »

NextQuestion wrote:I've got Forte on BYE and have had a terrible luck with RB depth this year and sneakily picked up Vick Ballard and Alex Green. Greene has a horrible match up vs Texans and Ballard is a total unknown. However I lean Ballard because Foster just tore up the NYJ run D.

thoughts?

also am I crazy to keep Rivers in if I have Luck?
I'd start Ballard. Should see more carries than Green and a much better matchup. He's a sneaky good play and I wouldn't hesitate starting him over Green.

I'd start Luck only because Rivers' LT is likely to be out and being replaced by an undrafted free agent against a very good pass rushing team. Luck is going to throw it a ton, like always. But I think this call is closer. I'd still go with Luck though.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly