View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hartline or Garcon in flex? 
Commissioner

Post Hartline or Garcon in flex?
I'm going back and forth.

Hartline vs. Cincy (Hall may be back)
Garcon vs. Atlanta (stout defense, not 100% but should be a shootout).

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 am
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post Re: Hartline or Garcon in flex?
I'd go Hartline. He gets more targets too.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:31 am
Commissioner

Juice wrote:
I'd go Hartline. He gets more targets too.

I don't know about the targets thing. Garçon was a target animal in week 1 before he went down. I'm a little nervous about Leon Hall returning and Bush being the offensive focal point. I don't see Tannehill throwing the ball 40-50 times today. Garçon won't be on a snap count.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 am
Pro Bowl Elite Player

:lol: I should have said more receptions. Anyway, I still think I would go with Hartline. Garcon kind of had a freak score last week and isn't 100 percent according to Rotoworld. Plus, they said there's a good chance of rain in Washington.

I can see the case for Garcon though too.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:55 am
Hall of Famer

Garcon is a bum and I explicitly cut him for Michael Crabtree, who has been pure money in my PPR league.

I honestly was in this same situation. I was disappointed with Hartline's 9 pointer but it was more than Garcon has ever done since week 1.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 am
Commissioner

Hunter Morrow wrote:
Garcon is a bum and I explicitly cut him for Michael Crabtree, who has been pure money in my PPR league.

I honestly was in this same situation. I was disappointed with Hartline's 9 pointer but it was more than Garcon has ever done since week 1.

I'm still sticking with Garcon, but I'll be more cautious when inserting him into my lineup as a flex (especially with the injury not fully healed and a questionable RGIII). What he did in 1 quarter while healthy was spectacular. He's the primary read/target in Shanny's explosive offense with a pretty darn good QB looking his way often. A guy like Crabtree wasn't available in my league, but I did just scoop up Nicks from the wire. Whenever he's playing, you can bet he'll be in my lineup.

With Brandon Marshall on a bye next week my receiving options are now: Julio (obvious start), Garcon, Hartline & Nicks. I'd love to go Julio and Nicks, but that may be optimistic depending on Nicks' status in a tough matchup. On the wire: Britt, Wright, Burleson, Young, Blackmon, Little.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]