Drop Finley for Pitta?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Drop Finley for Pitta?

Post by dead_poet »

What do you think? Seems Pitta is being targeted a ton and Finley has drop issues and a lot of other targets to compte with. I had Finley last season and he was incredibly inconsistent.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Drop Finley for Pitta?

Post by Crax »

Pitta's main problem is he has to compete for catches with Dickson. I think you can get 6 points out of him pretty consistently though. Is finley your only TE? GB players have definitely had some drop off this year so far. It could just be a slow start though. I'd pick up Pitta but maybe keep finley in case GB gets the offense going again.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Crax wrote:Pitta's main problem is he has to compete for catches with Dickson. I think you can get 6 points out of him pretty consistently though. Is finley your only TE? GB players have definitely had some drop off this year so far. It could just be a slow start though. I'd pick up Pitta but maybe keep finley in case GB gets the offense going again.
I only have four bench spots and burning one on an additional TE isn't in my best interest. Pitta was targeted 15 times this week (9 last week) and was on the field for almost every offensive play. Finley has just been so fickle and a disappointment. Stil has lots of drops too. Just trying to figure out if it's worth it.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

You think anyone else will pick Finley up if you change your mind? I'm only in a 8 team league this year, but I've been in 14+ leagues and pickings were slim. I'd personally pull the trigger and I actually have Pitta on my bench right now, but I have some fan bias there as I watched him a lot in college.