VMB Yahoo Fantasy League

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

mondry
Hall of Famer

VMB Yahoo Fantasy League

Post by mondry »

Congrats to Nodak Norsemen for taking me out in the finals, here are a couple screen shots of the standings / playoffs for the league.

I definitely had fun, hope to see you guys again next year so I can get my revenge! :)
Canadian Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: VMB Yahoo Fantasy League

Post by Canadian Viking »

Congratulations to Nodak Norseman.

It was a fun year. I'm looking forward to a better, less injury filled year next year. I lost 4 of my top 6 picks -- Charles, Forte, Best, Britt -- and then DeMarco Murray. I will be more competitive next year!

Have a great 2012, everyone.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Congrats, Nodak Norseman!

It was a bad season for me this year. Hopefully I draft better next year!
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

Hey guys, ya I'm Nodak Norsemen. I had a lot of fun, it was my first year in the VMB league and I'll definitely be coming back next year to defend my title! It's nice to get into a league where everyone is active.

I was a little worried there at the end of the season when I lost Greg Jennings. When he went down I didn't have much left for WR talent.

And ya Canadian Vike, you got seriously bit hard by the injury bug! Hard to be competitive when your RBs keep getting hurt. You still managed to get into the playoffs though.
Greg
Career Elite Player

Post by Greg »

we still need one more manager (Mondry ?? where are you???) -
wavesport303
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by wavesport303 »

When is the draft now, it was suppose to be in 5 minutes but that doesn't seem to be the case on yahoo any more.
VT Rugby
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

We had an odd number of managers when the draft opened (it opens a half hour before the scheduled time). So they canceled our draft and set it to auto-draft on the 8th.
Greg
Career Elite Player

Post by Greg »

yeah, sorry about that - I was hoping we could've got our 12th team registered in time - :confused: :wallbang: :wallbang:
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

we still may be able to do a late live draft, after week one has completed. Not ideal, but we'll still have a league this year.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently the league auto-drafted right away. Meh. Well...I hope people still play. I'm still gonna pay attention, but probably not as much as I would if we had drafted normally. My team isn't horrible, but I can see how some would tune out if they auto-picked a pile of ####