DHB or Beanie?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

DHB or Beanie?

Post by S197 »

Jacoby Ford is out, wondering if this will help DHB's production. Initially I was going to start Wells at the flex but now he's listed as questionable. Would you flex in Heyward-Bey in this situation? The other option in Santana Moss against the Vikings secondary.

Edit: With Asher Allen officially out, I'm really starting to think strongly about Moss.
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Re: DHB or Beanie?

Post by purple guy »

Id start Moss no doubt. Our secondary is bad, I think Moss will score a lot of FF this week actually.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Started Moss. Turns out it didn't matter either way, still took home the trophy. :rock:
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

S197 wrote:Started Moss. Turns out it didn't matter either way, still took home the trophy. :rock:

NICE! I, at the last minute, benched V Jackson and activated V Cruz!!!! A good, good move. Im ahead 119 to 84. I have J Nelson left and he has Roddy White, Colston, and the N O kicker. Gonna be a close one IMO. Im guessing I lose a close one.
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

I won my league too! Beat my Dad in the championship, man, my WRs dominated, Cruz, Jordy Nelson, and Calvin!! Picked Jordy and Cruz up off waivers! Fun season, and its always nice to win!!!
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Nice! Looks like a lot of us VMB guys are winning leagues.