Team (looking for advice/eval)

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Team (looking for advice/eval)

Post by dead_poet »

Cliff wrote:Anyway ... considering your options I'd take Rodgers I think. Is there much drop off between Manning and your other QB options fantasy wise? If not, it's a no-brainer.
I made the offer. Current QBs are Manning, Tebow and Bradford. Bradford is suffering from an injury and depleted receiver corps. Tebow is the epitome of "boom or bust" and may not even be the starter for the rest of the season.

He probably won't bite. I think he's a Packer fan. Has Rodgers, Finley, James Jones and Jennings.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Team (looking for advice/eval)

Post by Cliff »

dead_poet wrote: I made the offer. Current QBs are Manning, Tebow and Bradford. Bradford is suffering from an injury and depleted receiver corps. Tebow is the epitome of "boom or bust" and may not even be the starter for the rest of the season.

He probably won't bite. I think he's a Packer fan. Has Rodgers, Finley, James Jones and Jennings.
Ugh. No wonder he's 7th place. Fantasy Football is like playing the stock market ... it's best to diversify your team.