Chris Johnson

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Chris Johnson

Post by S197 »

At what point do you bench him? 21 yards, you have to be kidding me.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Chris Johnson

Post by dead_poet »

S197 wrote:At what point do you bench him? 21 yards, you have to be kidding me.
I feel ya. I have a duo of Arian Foster and Frank Gore (thankfully not in my money league). I don't think you can bench him, unless you really have another RB1 riding the pine. You could always trade him (preferably to a Titans fan) but you're certainly not going to get fair value for him at this point. It's a weird fantasy season with a lot of players (Gates, Fitzpatrick, Newton, etc.).
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

My other options are Mendenhall and Fred Jackson.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I would have benched him for Jackson last week, personally. I wouldn't put him back up until he doesn't suck anymore.

I definitely feel your pain. I got Arian Foster (on two teams) and Frank Gore as his side kick on one of them. It's been a horrible fantasy season for me so far. Getting no production out of your #1 pick is a bummer ... but honestly Jackson is playing terrific and Buffalo looks good ... Jackson is probably better in general at this point.