Week 2 start/sit

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Week 2 start/sit

Post by S197 »

Having a tough time deciding who to start opposite Calvin Johnson. It's a PPR league. Have to start one of the following:

Kenny Britt vs Baltimore
Devery Henderson vs Chicago
Brandon Marshall vs Houston

Britt had a big game last week but a lot of it was on the 80-yard TD. With Lance Moore questionable, that might elevate Henderson. Marshall should get his fair share of touches, especially if there's a lot of garbage time if Houston gets a big lead.

Any suggestions?

Also, what's up with Mendenhall? I didn't watch the game but his stats were awful.
thor
Veteran

Re: Week 2 start/sit

Post by thor »

S197 wrote:Having a tough time deciding who to start opposite Calvin Johnson. It's a PPR league. Have to start one of the following:

Kenny Britt vs Baltimore
Devery Henderson vs Chicago
Brandon Marshall vs Houston

Britt had a big game last week but a lot of it was on the 80-yard TD. With Lance Moore questionable, that might elevate Henderson. Marshall should get his fair share of touches, especially if there's a lot of garbage time if Houston gets a big lead.

Any suggestions?

Also, what's up with Mendenhall? I didn't watch the game but his stats were awful.
I'd probably go with Marshall. (true #1) Although Henderson could have a really good game, too. But Marshall will definately get the targets where as Henderson has other talents like Meachem and TE Graham. Britt is going up against Baltimore so I feel a little leary. They don't have much else to worry about right now outside of Chris Johnson.

And Mendenhall was bottled up by the Ravens D, and the Ravens just got out to a big lead, so Mendenhall became an after thought. I don't think he's much of a pass catcher.
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Week 2 start/sit

Post by Now its our time »

Marshall. He is the #1 and the Texans had the worst pass D in the league last year and Henne is coming off of a career game
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer