what WRs do I start this week (2)

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

what WRs do I start this week (2)

Post by NextQuestion »

I have a 3 WR league and it's not PPR.

I've got Ochocinco, Harvin, Julio Jones, and Plax.

I might bench Jones since he's facing the eagles. Plax is going against Jacksonville. However...Ocho was a no show in the MNF game.

thoughts?
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
thor
Veteran

Re: what WRs do I start this week (2)

Post by thor »

From what I've read Ochocinco may be the 4th or 5th option in the passing game right now. He's been having trouble picking up the offense.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Bench Ocho until he proves he can do something in NE. I've got him on a few teams and that's what I'm doing.
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

I know Brady likes him and has confidence in him. It's tough to bench a NE WR when they have Brady throwing them the ball.

Think Julio Jones will do well in his home opener against Philly's D?
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

NextQuestion wrote:I know Brady likes him and has confidence in him. It's tough to bench a NE WR when they have Brady throwing them the ball.

Think Julio Jones will do well in his home opener against Philly's D?
I hate to bench him too because you don't know when he'll break out (if he does) ... but Brady threw for 513 yards last week. Chad had 1 catch for 14 yards. You just can't keep somebody in your lineup that isn't doing anything when the offense has that big of a day. It really goes to show that he wasn't part of the plan to begin with. At least in my opinion.

Jones is a rookie even if he is super-hyped so you never really know. Regardless, I'd play him over Chad right now. He got 5 for 71 yards when his team didn't do so hot.
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

so glad I put in plaxico for ocho. I lost by one point. I benched Zach Miller for Jermaine Gresham (Sp) and he got me nothing.

booooo

My opponent got lucky that Vick went down in the 3rd quarter.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.