Here come the playoffs!

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Here come the playoffs!

Post by Now its our time »

Doesn't matter to me. One championship I've already won and the other is a 2 week championship anyway
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

Made the playoffs with all three of my teams. Won the title in two of them, got 4th place in the other one. Not bad for my first year of FF.

Almost lost the title game in one league because I stupidly started Kitna. He's been on fire lately so I figured it was a sure thing, especially against the Cardinals defense. So I signed him and started him, and he promptly throws two Pick 6s and then gets injured. :?
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I finished 1st in the standings in the vmb.com league and am in the championship game this week ... but it doesn't look like Vick will start leaving me Carson Palmer playing the Ravens ><;
Hamburglar
Transition Player

Post by Hamburglar »

Cliff wrote:I finished 1st in the standings in the vmb.com league and am in the championship game this week ... but it doesn't look like Vick will start leaving me Carson Palmer playing the Ravens ><;
Well, apparently without TO & Ocho Palmer is Joe Montana all of the sudden. I'd know because I started the SD defense against him over ATL's against Brees in one league lol...
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

Any chance I can get into someone's league for next year? Playing on NFL.com was alright but half the owners in my leagues were completely absent. Would be fun to get in a league with people that actually participated and talked.

Maybe we could start up one next year for board users? Or was that what Cliff already mentioned?
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Now its our time »

HornedMessiah wrote:Any chance I can get into someone's league for next year? Playing on NFL.com was alright but half the owners in my leagues were completely absent. Would be fun to get in a league with people that actually participated and talked.

Maybe we could start up one next year for board users? Or was that what Cliff already mentioned?
There is already one on Yahoo. I was in it and my team sucked because i couldn't show up to the draft
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer