View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:48 pm



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Should I accept this trade? 
Author Message
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: Arizona
Post Should I accept this trade?
I give up Hakeem Nicks for Steve Smith (NYG) and Benjarvus Green-Ellis.

My Rbs are Joseph Addai (on a bye), Michael Bush, Mike Tolbert and Cadillac Williams.

WRs are Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith (Carolina), Mike Wallace, and Mike Sims-Walker.

The league is a PPR league

_________________
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer


Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Posts: 1538
Post Re: Should I accept this trade?
I wouldn't do it. You already have enough and good Wide Recievers and Running backs.


Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:01 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: Arizona
Post Re: Should I accept this trade?
Iron Man Favre wrote:
I wouldn't do it. You already have enough and good Wide Recievers and Running backs.


I think Williams, Bush, and Tolbert are mediocre at best

_________________
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer


Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:54 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Posts: 1538
Post Re: Should I accept this trade?
I think Benjarvus Green-Ellis is the same way. Besides the Patriots always use a bunch of running backs during the game and Fred Taylor is coming back soon.


Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: Arizona
Post Re: Should I accept this trade?
Iron Man Favre wrote:
I think Benjarvus Green-Ellis is the same way. Besides the Patriots always use a bunch of running backs during the game and Fred Taylor is coming back soon.


Some other guy is offering Deangelo for a good receiver so I'll take that route :)

_________________
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer


Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Posts: 1538
Post Re: Should I accept this trade?
Now its our time wrote:
Iron Man Favre wrote:
I think Benjarvus Green-Ellis is the same way. Besides the Patriots always use a bunch of running backs during the game and Fred Taylor is coming back soon.


Some other guy is offering Deangelo for a good receiver so I'll take that route :)

Why did you reject the trade? It's not like your going to get out of the hole you dug yourself in. Accept it :twisted:


Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:02 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: Arizona
Post Re: Should I accept this trade?
Iron Man Favre wrote:
Now its our time wrote:
Iron Man Favre wrote:
I think Benjarvus Green-Ellis is the same way. Besides the Patriots always use a bunch of running backs during the game and Fred Taylor is coming back soon.


Some other guy is offering Deangelo for a good receiver so I'll take that route :)

Why did you reject the trade? It's not like your going to get out of the hole you dug yourself in. Accept it :twisted:


Actually,you better be glad I didn't accept it :D

_________________
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer


Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:23 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Posts: 1538
Post Re: Should I accept this trade?
Now its our time wrote:
Iron Man Favre wrote:
Now its our time wrote:
Some other guy is offering Deangelo for a good receiver so I'll take that route :)

Why did you reject the trade? It's not like your going to get out of the hole you dug yourself in. Accept it :twisted:


Actually,you better be glad I didn't accept it :D

Not really. My team is in first place and could of handle a lost like D-Williams. I was just trying to help you out bro.


Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:51 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: Arizona
Post Re: Should I accept this trade?
Ehh, I got Andre,Percy,Mike Williams and Derrick Mason. The last two are OK but I really needed a RB more.

_________________
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer


Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:52 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.